Caring Hearts Employee Reviews

Wonderful job for a flexiable schedule
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Fort Scott, KSMay 10, 2017
Boss is wonderful woman who cares about her employees. Clients are wonderful. Pay is geat for the work you do.Home health just doesn't have enough steady hours.
bad experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Mentor, OHApril 3, 2017
my experience working with Caring hearts was not too bad until they had issues with switching bank accounts and bounced an entire payroll. after filing papers to sue I had decided to settle outside of court for the money they owed me then was still shorted almost $500
great family oriented environment
Office Director (Current Employee) –  Stone Mountain, GAMarch 28, 2017
Independent work pace great management team. pay is well, open communication with management. flexible work schedule, friendly staff. great morale and great environment.
Great Place to work!
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLMarch 20, 2017
Caring Hearts is a great place to work. They are caring and compassionate, and care a lot about their clients. On a typical day, we are feeding our clients, performing daily activities, and giving out medications. Before the end of the day, we chart what went on during the day, and get the clients ready to go home on the bus.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
short breaks
wonderful place to work the joy of seeing the residents smile makes it all worth it
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIDecember 27, 2016
typical is fixing breakfast, showering, laundry, dusting, and making sure your resident is happy. Learning about their lives and how they became to be the person that they are Management is awesome they take good care of their employee's as well as their residents. The hardest part of the job is loosing a resident. The most enjoyable part is the smile on the residents face.
Pros
smiling faces of the residents
Cons
there really aren't to many cons
I worked with people that need help with house cleaning
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COJuly 6, 2016
the schedules were not set cause my supervisor was also new. however I did enjoy the clients and helping with their house cleaning
Pros
helping the clients
Cons
driving different areas
Rewarding experience
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, FLMay 24, 2016
My experience with Caring Hearts Agency was a very fulfilling one. I worked closely with my patients and their families providing the proper care, pertinent information and guidance. I also ensured client comfortability. I worked closely with my coworkers and superiors. I was very good at following directives and working as a team.
Pros
Providing client care
Cons
Working with non-team players
Awesome Job
Office Director (Current Employee) –  DeKalb County, GAApril 12, 2016
Great Job! Management Great!
Company that supports the less fortunate, and allows the employee to fully utilize their skills
Client Intake/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 30, 2015
I loved being there everyone was very close like family. A very nice employer health care providers should really apply
productive and friendly environment
Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 9, 2015
a typical day at work was work over the phone or interview in person for new clients that are in need of resources. I would work on my own in my computer and would monitored everything that was going on with the clients. what I learned was to get involved with the community and greet everyone that would come in.
Pros
always had help when needed
Cons
it was only part time.
Great Company to work for!
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  South Orange, NJJune 9, 2015
Great place to work. Friendly caring staff. They are professional and really care about their clients. They screen who they hire very carefully.
home health care
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COApril 7, 2015
Personal Care Assistant
Provided home care aid to patients assisting with hygiene and monitor of medication intake, grocery shopping and running errands
Great experience with the company and client
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIFebruary 18, 2015
I maintained housework and cooking including ADL`s for a Quadriplegic patient, I learned a lot about Spinal Cord Injuries and how to treat them and encourage the client to keep moving. The hardest part was helping to keep their heads up when doctors said different. I really enjoyed it because I found compassion for people I never knew I needed.
Pros
was able to attend service with clients
Cons
the pay wasn`t good
Comfortable work space
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSJanuary 28, 2015
I was my own boss. I was an independent contractor. I set my own hours and took my lunch breaks when possible. I helped the elderly and disabled perform activities of daily living. I learned that if I had my own business I will be able to run it successfully. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with my clients and what days I had each one. The most enjoyable part of the job was helping the people in need of my help and presents!
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Short breaks and no healthcare benefits
Helping others
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  ohioDecember 14, 2014
I really liked working here the staff was great they really cared about their employees. I wished their never closed down it was very unfortunate.
When my work day starts It means you only focus on your job
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 28, 2014
Caring for the elderly is and can be a challenge from the first day you meet them till the last breath they take. I have had many clients over the years who are now resting in a better place. When you first get called in for a job you get a set date and time and you show up 15 minutes early and you leave when the person you are taking care of is set until the next time you come. You show respect and look people in the eye when you shake their hand along with showing up in proper attire. You don't slack or nap on the job for you are there for your client not just when your off but all the time. Iv'e had points in time where I showed up early or undertaken many hours than a normal 8 hour shift for they can be up to 12-15 or more. my employer makes it clear to all who apply that you do not leave your clients side till they are taken away to be buried by their loved ones. Sometimes you will have more than one person to take care of. For a time I found myself working 7 days a week and trying to stay awake in front of people. Then other times there is no work for it's not a secure job, no benefits, no overtime, and there is no pay while on vacation so I never took one. But you are there for a reason to help people in their final hour of need; someone they can trust and know that they feel safe with you. My job was to make clients as comfortable as possible and to do whatever I could to make life a little easier for them. clients can last a couple years or a day and the employees that I remember were very strict about caring for their clients as my boss is too. You won't find a better  more... care-giving company and that is my honest opinion. Despite the lack of benefits and mixed up work that can happen you have to be very patient and very caring. Which is what the company is...a Caring one.  less
Pros
Get to visit different homes, meet new people, bond with family
Cons
Can be depressing, stressful, long or no hours for long periods of time.
Very Thoughtful Service
Home Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Wayne, PANovember 7, 2014
The CEO of this company is one of the most compassionate persons I've met in this area of care.
We were educated in the importance of Personal Care that reflects the client's individual needs. Holistic care was stressed. Additional education includes Massage, Nutritional needs, Meditation, age-specific methods of communicating
I learned to be very present and mindful of the important role a care giver has in the home.
Pros
Orientation/personal care
Cons
not as much availability of work
Productive workplace
Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 28, 2014
A typical day at work varies I would say only because I'm dealing with the elderly and sickly so you really don't know what your gonna get from day to day but my daily routine is to come in room check do my daily pm hygiene and whatever task that is asked of me due to i work midnights which is a little more calmer than day shift. At this job I've learned how to deal with all type of people and how to keep calm and remain professional in all different type of situations. I feel my management team could be a better management team. Most of my co-workers are team players and I rarely have any problems with my co-workers getting along with the people I work with is big for me so at all times I like to be a team player.. The hardest part of the job is getting attached to some of the patients and their families and then they past.. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help and care for a person in need of me and they know they are in good hands and trust me that makes me feel good knowing I'm needed..
Cons
can't leave the building at all not even for lunch
Supervisor Mrs. Jones (Former Employee) –  Albany ga.31702March 18, 2014
I was to assist patient with personal and oral hygienes. I had to assist patients to doctors appointments. I provided supervision care for patient for 8 hours a day.
Pros
Very nice patient and I love to help others
A people oriented job
CNA (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMarch 6, 2014
You work with a variety of people, I have learned to use a red robin, give diabetic shots,