Success as a Staffing Coordinator requires the ability to continuously recruit Caregivers, schedule caregivers on client shifts, oversee work performance, handle client issues, and maintain client relationships and customer satisfaction. Understanding the detailed and changing care needs of each client and the ability to aggressively recruit and manage many client schedules at the same time will be the key to success in this role. Our Caregivers are chosen for their ability to provide quality care that measure up to our standards of Reliability, Quality and Safety. This role has the primary responsibility towards ensuring these goals are met consistently and with each of the company's clients. We welcome applicants that have chosen to make a career in providing compassion and care to the elderly and are motivated to help our clients maintain their independence, dignity, and quality of life. This is a front line position acting as a representative of the company and providing the services offered by the company. The Staffing Coordinator's duties are not limited to those listed as the position has a wide scope of duties at times dependent on the client and always under the auspices of the company. The Staffing Coordinator will mostly work independently of co-workers or supervisors and therefore must balance good judgement and initiative along with the policies of the company.
Regular work hours are standard business hours (M-F). However, this position requires flexibility and some weekend and holiday work in one or more work sites. This position also carries on-call responsibilities outside regular work hours.
The following list of duties is a guideline of possible duties to be performed by the Staffing Coordinator. The Staffing Coordinator duties are not limited to those listed below.
- Perform various supervisory activities for scheduling appropriate Caregivers with clients.
- Timecard collection/Telephony processing and other payroll responsibilities.
- Answer telephone; take inquiries or messages utilizing good telephone technique.
- Interview, screen and test all caregiver job applicants.
- Conduct new hire orientations on an ongoing basis.
- Supervise, schedule and coordinate day to day activities of the Caregivers.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, orientations, in-services, disciplinary actions, etc. for Caregivers.
- Perform on-call coordinator duties as needed.
- Receive and respond to referrals and service inquiries on the programs offered by this company.
- Handle customer service issues and ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Be responsive to client changing needs, complaints and take remedial actions in a timely manner.
- Visit clients in their homes to ensure quality and work compliance by Caregivers at work sites.
- Conduct client satisfaction surveys, prepare report, identify gaps and make recommendations to management on steps to improvement.
- Ensure company quality and reliability standards are being met as a brand trusted by families for homecare services in the bay area.
- Track, report and meet goals set by management.
- Other office coordination duties.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong staff management experience. Prior experience managing staff is required.
- Prior healthcare industry experience in similar role highly desirable.
- College degree desirable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly organized, dependable and capable of multi-tasking.
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrate hands-on computer experience (Microsoft Office, web applications, scheduling tools among others).
- Great oral and written communication skills. Must be a good listener and able to take instructions quickly.
- Demonstrate creative thinking towards everyday work challenges.
- Ethical and respectful.
- US Citizen or proof of work authorization required.
How to Apply:
Please respond with a complete resume and compensation expectations.
Benefits of working with us:
- Growing company with exciting career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to work with the elderly -- a valuable skill with the fastest growing demographics today.
- Gain valuable healthcare work experience.
- Feel rewarded for your work each day by making a difference in the lives of thankful families.
- Receive recognition and rewards from management for excellent job performance.
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment based on mutual respect and responsibility.
- Attractive compensation including bonus, PTO, health benefits