We are looking to hire an intermediate C# .NET Developer to work with a solid team of experienced professionals. Responsible for developing web, ETL and reporting applications.
This is a full time position working with our development team on a new project creating a proprietary Home Healthcare software. This position is M-F 9-5 working out of the Queens office in Forest Hills NY. This is a very exciting time in this organization....come be part of something special. Email me your resume by applying to this posting and if qualified we will be back in touch quickly.
This is an immediate hire position....very high base salary, health benefits and extras.
- Create both batch and web applications using C#/ASP.Net and Transact SQL stored procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Effectively utilize Visual Studio IDE for development and testing.
- Create web applications using ASP MVC.Net, and LINQ SQL or Entity Framework ORM.
- Create SQL Server Reporting Services reports and SQL Server Integration Services packages.
- Has the ability to build from ground up.
- Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience using the following technologies: ASP.Net or MVC.Net, Visual Studio IDE, SQL Server 2005 or 2008 required.
- Knowledge of MVC.Net and LINQ SQL or Entity Framework ORM preferred.
- Basic DBA skills and/or network skills preferred.
- Great personality
Please email me your resume or qualifications and contact info and we will contact you back with more information right away.