Caring People Employee Reviews

Great team work!!!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJuly 20, 2015
I always thought I had worked for companies with great communication and team work...but I really didn't know until I worked for caring people. This company go above and beyond!!! would highly recommend them for employment and/or services!
productive and fun loving people
On Call Coordinator/Client Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJune 1, 2015
Caring People is a great company to work for

We have an amazing staff who really care about helping others .

I'm honored to be apart of a team that strives to achieve every goal regarding the well being of all our clients .
FLEXABLE
On Call Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Central Islip, NYJanuary 21, 2015
worked FROM HOME GREAT WORKING CONDITIONS AND WONDERFUL COWORKERS.
Pros
worked from home
Cons
on call for 24 hours during weekends
awesome job
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  long island nyNovember 2, 2014
A typical day is patient care under supervision of an registered nurse. During my day of work I learned advanced skills to approve my work ethic .There very strict management. There is a one on one relationship between the patient and I, therefore I don't have any interaction with other co-workers. I find no difficulties with my job. the most enjoyable part is taking care of the elderly.
ENJOYED WORKING DAILY WITH CLIENTS
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYSeptember 8, 2014
PERFORMED ACTIVITIES OF DAILY LIFE
PREPARED MEALS
CLEANED RESIDENCES / LAUNDRY
PROVIDED TRANSPORTATION FOR CLIENTS
Pros
caring for people
Cons
angry and frustrated clients
Fun atmosphere, fun management and co-workers, but, your job is your life.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Asbury Park, NJJuly 7, 2014
Super cool management, fun to work with, down to earth people with great personalitites. But, be prepared for your job to be your life. These people are dedicated. And the top dogs who make double to triple the lower man's salary will expect you to work just as hard as they do. On call duties which span an entire week or weekend which are included in your salary. You do get 3 weeks paid vacation as an administrative workers and the benefits are decent. Pay is mediocre for the job that I did, it should have been 4-5$ more an hour.
Pros
a lot of social events with free food and alcohol, down to earth management, good hours, good vacation time, good benefits.
Cons
mediocre pay, expected to work on non-work hours, too much communication while not at work.
wonderful place to work
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Clifton, NJJanuary 4, 2014
Working for Caring people was the best thing for me. They provide transportation. Great pay and wonderful co workers @ the office. I would refer any Cna Chha or Rn to work there!!
Pros
cna
part time
companion (Current Employee) –  Islip, NYOctober 24, 2013
i have alot of experience caring for the elderly as i cared for my mother many years until her death from alzhiemers. this was my most difficult job. people with demetia need alot of understanding and patience.
Pros
the people are very nice. i used my people skills.
Cons
it can be depressing
Good place but not for me
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Paducah, KYOctober 4, 2013
I was only working 3 hours a week in the end and I could not afford the gas for the places I was having to drive. The people were wonderfully nice and caring people.
Pros
great people
Cons
to much driving for not enough hours
Caring and understanding environment
Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Paducah, KYMarch 27, 2013
There is not a typical day at work because I have a differnet client every day. I have learned that some employers actually care about their employees. The management of this company are very hard working and compassionate. The hardest part of the job is losing a client to death but the most enjoyable part of the job is listening to the clients stories of their lives.
Pros
meeting new people every day
Cons
not having a reliable work schedule on even a day to day basis.