CARING TRANSITIONS Employee Reviews

No benefits, hard work, bad conditions
Team Lead & Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 19, 2017
Good job while it lasted but management made too many empty promises and didn't treat people too well if they were Mexican. Family owned company that is all 'take' and no 'give' when it comes to employees.
Pros
no rules
Cons
no benefits or any fairness
Great Place to Work!
Associate (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 10, 2017
A typical day at work would be organizing estate sale items on a table, helping customers with prices, and asisting with the cash register. I learned a lot about antique items. Management was very reasonable and friendly. Co-workers were friendly and helpful. Hardest part of the job was trying not to buy everything we were selling! The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers and co-workers.
outstanding people to work with
Owner/CRTS Senior Relocation Transition Specialist (Former Employee) –  MinnesotaAugust 18, 2016
Great employees, clients awesome to work with! I loved the flexiblity and balance available. The opportunity to help people and change our community was rewarding.
Pros
franchise marketing and computer websiete
Cons
lack of benefits and franchise support for rural areas
Productive and positive work environments no matter where we are.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 29, 2015
Fun, positive work place with supportive coworkers. Very concerned on how their employees are feeling. The coworkers were incredible to work with. It was a wonderful work environment.
Pros
Co-workers and helping these people.
Cons
Not knowing when you would be done on certain jobs.
Always something new yet the same!
Estate Sale Manager (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILJanuary 26, 2015
I set up estate sales, did marketing and advertisement for each sale. It was very interesting to go into different peoples homes and to liquidate there personal items. There was always something new and unique at each home yet there was always the same types of items.
Productive, fun place to work.
Transition Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 14, 2014
Assessed and guided clients’ needs from initial interaction to finish.

Managed movement from one residence or facility to another, including sorting and packing of belongings.

Inventoried, appraised and liquidated personal property.

Prepared each residence for its next stage including cleaning and rubbish removal.
Senior Move Management and Estate Sales
President, Owner (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOApril 25, 2012
I was the president of this senior services industry leader. We became project managers helping families move their loved ones into assisted living, independent living and skilled nursing communities. We also hosted their estate sales to liquidate what was left over from the move.

I was primarily in charge of marketing and relationship building. I built the company from the ground up, one referral source at a time.
Pros
wonderful interaction with people.
Cons
sad when clients pass away or decline in health.
Diverse work, meaningful
Community Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Fred. Co., Carroll Co. and sometimes Howard Co.November 14, 2011
I enjoy working for Caring Transitions. The reason I am looking for a job is that Caring Transitions is not able to give me enough hours.
Pros
diverse work, able to help others
Cons
not enough hours