The senior homecare market is growing and will continue to expand throughout the next two decades. Our company has been in the industry for 20 years and has expanded to 43 locations in 15 states. Our Company provides customer service based non-medical care to seniors to allow them to remain independent at home and avoid a disruptive relocation. We have an immediate need of a qualified Care Manager for our Nashville office.
A Care Manager is the first person of contact to coordinate and assist in the supervision of client care in the client's home. The Care Manager assists in interviewing caregivers, scheduling supervisory visits, updating client records, data entry of activities performed by staff and reports directly to the Agency Director.
- Client Inquiry Calls - includes gathering information from potential clients;
- Client information collection and input into file (electronic & hardcopy);
- Initial caregiver interviewing and input into file (electronic and/or hardcopy);
- Scheduling - match caregivers to meet client needs;
- Caregiver introduction and site orientation;
The ideal candidate holds a C.N.A. license, is good at multi-tasking, efficient with paperwork, has a welcoming telephone demeanor, scheduling experience, strong people skills, and has a strong work ethic.