Caritas

Caritas United States Employee Reviews

Very positive environment
Direct Service Volunteer (Former Employee), Austin, TXDecember 12, 2014
Pros: wonderful people to work with!
I had the opportunity to volunteer with Caritas and was very impressed with the wonderful people working for this organization. I was able to learn about different programs and get to many impressive individuals. The most enjoyable part was the encouraging, positive work environment!
Not a bad place to work....
Residential Assistant (Former Employee), Wyoming, RIAugust 14, 2014
Pros: type of work
Cons: distance, pay
Its not a bad place to work, but they mainly deal with addictions... unless you have an understanding of addictions, its difficult.
Productive and welcoming
Aftercare Coordinator/Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee), Pawtucket, RIDecember 10, 2013
Pros: assisting families to improve the quality of their lives
Cons: not always culturally sensitive
Assisting adolescent females with substance abuse issues, advocating on their behalf in all aspects of their lives when re-entering society
loved the job
Supply Clerk (Former Employee), Waco TXApril 15, 2013
Pros: snacked all day
Cons: no benefits
work was fun, that being honest & open with people gains trust & respect, management was great, coworkers were a blast,hardest part of the job was leaving ,but school came first ,most enjoyable part I can still go by when time allows and have a good laugh.
Wonderful place to work
Hematology/Oncology/ Social Worker (Former Employee), Brighton, MAJune 14, 2012
Pros: the patients were wonderful.
Cons: the distance was the most difficult for me.
The staff in Hematology/Oncology were all passionate and caring. It made the day more satisfying, knowing we all worked well together in the best interest of the patients. The hardest part was the loss of patients, which, of course, was expected, however, we all felt the loss. I learned to work in a team more productively there than anywhere else with the nurses, both in-pt and out-pt.
Love helping people
Leasing Consultant Assistant (Current Employee), Augusta, GAApril 27, 2012
Pros: love the environment
Cons: part time
I am apart of an amazing staff we all work together as a team to make sure the job gets done w/ no mjnor delays. It feels like I am working w/ family, everyone comes in w/ a good loving spirit!
My positon is very easy; there's nothing to it but to do it!
The most enjoyable thing I like about my job is satisfying prospectives & just helping people in general! :-)