CARite Employee Reviews

Run, run, run is my best advice
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 8, 2017
They lie and promise you everything then they stab you in the back when you're not looking. It is a very cutthroat Unprofessional stressful and depressing place to work. Management are vultures. Especially the new general manager, the store leader and the office manager. They are suck ups and they will cut your throat to get ahead.
Pros
Can't think of any.
Cons
Being employed at Carite in Fort Myers
Poor
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  FloridaDecember 4, 2017
Expectations they expect from you when they are not doing their part to have vehicles to work on. Sit around for a while until you feel bad for just taking free money then put you to do the most useless jobs that has nothing to do with the title
Great place to grow
VICE PRESIDENT OF SERVICE & INVENTORY OPERATIONS (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 24, 2017
Every thing you need to succeed, They expect a lot but they offer a lot. You can certainly manage you own destiny in this well balanced environment. Solid leadership.
Carite
Customer Relation Development (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 6, 2017
Great job, friendly people , love the company it still have some growing to do but this will be a very successful company. If i didnt get layed off i'd stay lol
undisclosed (Former Employee) –  MichiganSeptember 3, 2017
Started out as an excellent workplace. Leadership team was great. Moved a little too fast as many new start up type of companies do, but that is the nature of that industry. Had some great people there and they were great to their customers. They would be a great place to work if they can smooth out some of the turbulence in staffing changes and budgeting. No doubt they will be a leader in their industry in the future.
Pros
family like culture. all hands approach.
Cons
nothing major, but some business decisions seemed a little impulsive.
Fun place to work
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Madison Heights, MISeptember 1, 2017
Relaxed atmosphere and friendly people. Could be hectic and confusing at times due to changing systems and demands, but overall was a good experience and I learned a few things. I improved my pivot table and google doc skills. Management was flexible working around my personal life.
Pros
Sound management and relaxed atmosphere
Cons
At times hectic and confusing
CARite, a solid work enviroment.
Regional Director (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 28, 2017
CARite is a solid company that is currently in a state of flux, as they are trying to find there place in the market. This company has solid leadership and will challenge you daily.
Pros
Decent Benifits
Cons
Long Hours, and High Expectations
**Sales guide review**
Sales (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MIJuly 17, 2017
As a sales guide, your hours will be 9-7pm Monday through Friday and 9-3pm on Saturdays, with one day off during the week if needed. The current compensation plan for a guide is pretty depressing. You receive a 2000 dollar salary before taxes each month. You do not get any additional compensation for the first 10 vehicles you sell each month. The only way to make any money is to sell 15 cars. Even then, you're better off selling elsewhere if selling is all you'd like to do. I have learned quite a bit since I've been here, however, it was a lot of self teaching. There is little to no training for the new employees I believe due to under staffing. For the most part, everyone I get to work with are nice people that are unfortunately in the same boat. The hardest part of the job is knowing you're not getting paid half of what the other competitors are paying.
Bad pay, bad management
Service Advisor (Former Employee) –  FloridaMay 17, 2017
Service writer position is way under paid, Walmart pays more,,the techs they hired are lube techs,they don't know how to diag a car.
They just guess at what wrong. cars are junk and also when hired you will end up doing way more, than what they first tell you, distract manager does not know how to train,

The place definitely is not that great.
Pros
There are none
Cons
Very low pay and bad management
More work than pay
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Rather not sayMay 9, 2017
No one excepts responsibility when they are at fault. The company is full of backstabbers they do what's needed to cover themselves and blame you BEWARE.
Pros
Work at own pace
Cons
No loyalty
Growing Company
Store Leader (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MIApril 28, 2017
Nice place to work, good people, room for growth and many active locations and more to come. Can work as retail or corporate employee. Good benefits, health care, 401k and pay time off.
Sales Guide (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PAMarch 23, 2017
Long hours but management is pretty flexible with personal appointments.
Calling internet generated leads. Greeting customers that come in to shop for a vehicle and try to match them up with the right vehicle for them.
Very laid back and hard working
Lease Servicing Manager (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIDecember 7, 2016
I have learned a lot since I have been with the company. Co-workers and management are all very easy to get along with and work hard. I feel almost everyone has a lot of passion for their jobs. Working with this company is like being with family.
Pros
regular constructive feedback, growth opportunities, free lunches, good benefits
Cons
low pay for entry level emloyees (makes it harder to find great people)
A Great Company to Work For!
Lease Originations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIDecember 6, 2016
I love the culture of the company. A typical day at work is coming in grabbing a contract from a dealership, analyzing it, and making sure all guidelines are met for the deal to be fully funded. I think the hardest part of my job is finding issues where we can't fund a deal and having that difficult conversation with the store leader. The best part is the rest! I really love my job and management. They are caring and concerned and i can't ask for much more.
Pros
Healthcare, Work/Life balance, Management/work culture
Cons
Not alot of PDO hours, not alot of volunteer time
Great place to work!!
General Manger (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2016
Excellent timing to get into a business that is growing fast. Tons of room to advance, very open approachable management staff, join a young team where your opinion actually matters
Pros
competetive pay, room to advance
Great place for growth
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  CorporateDecember 5, 2016
The company is growing so quickly making it a great place to for advancement. All of leadership is always open to knew ideas so I really feel like I am contributing to the forward movement of the company.
Pros
Strong leadership, growth
Great place to work and plenty of opportunity to advance
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYDecember 5, 2016
I really like working for CARite. I have had the pleasure of meeting a lot of CARite employees from different locations and EVERYONE was super nice and helpful. I like the fact that I can advance within the company. The fact that the cars that we are selling are of good quality makes me feel secure within my job and proud to advertise for our company.
Fun work, family like environment
Guide (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIDecember 5, 2016
Working at CARite is fun and rewarding. there is a family like atmosphere.

They have a great training program for new employees And a competitive compensation plan.
Pros
Good pay
Manager of Analytics (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIDecember 5, 2016
The company is growing fast. That means long hours and wearing many hats. That also means almost unlimited growth & advancement potential. All the benefits of the "start-up" mentality but still have the comfort of having a solid financial backing to support the growth.
Pros
Fun & flexible atmosphere
Great company - Authentic culture & growth opportunity
Sales (Current Employee) –  Madison Heights, MIOctober 19, 2016
This is a young innovative company - it's not your typical car dealer group. They take culture seriously and constantly ask for team member feedback (and actually take action based on it). There are a lot of changes every month but always with the intention of getting better. Plus it's to be expected in a growing organization.
Pros
People, culture, opportunity
Cons
Lots of change (if you are uncomfortable with that)