CWC is the creative force behind some of the most prestigious offices throughout the Southeast. Our reputation for providing quality office furnishings and unparalleled service continues since our founding in 1929. As our company has grown through the years, we have become the largest and one of the most prominent furniture dealerships in the Southeast. For five years in a row, C-W-C has proudly been named a Best Place to Work for medium sized companies by the Atlanta Business Chronicle.
We are looking for someone who wants a career with a future and is eager to make money. To this end, the Account Executive is responsible for exceeding territory sales objectives and generating new business by working with customers, prospects and colleagues in order to achieve these goals.
What We Offer:
Comprehensive 1 year training program working one-on-one with C-W-C’s Sales Coach, in-depth training with key manufacturers, a world class reputation for excellence and the opportunity for unlimited income. We also provide a comprehensive benefits package.
- Plan and prioritize customer and prospect sales activities in order to achieve sales and revenue goals
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory according to an agreed upon market development strategy with C-W-C Sales Coach.
- Establish affiliations with business organizations such as the local chamber of commerce, A&D firms and commercial real estate groups
- Research, develop and implement lead generation tools
- Actively participate in customer and C-W-C meetings and functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Communicate with customers regarding order status, punch list resolution and delivery/ installation
- Respond promptly and all sales inquiries; follow up in a timely manner
- Attend required training to enhance knowledge, techniques and skills
- Input proposals accurately into business system
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding sales and revenue goals
- Ability to develop sales and marketing proposals for customers based on solution selling
- Possesses strong presentation, communication, organization, and time management skills
- Networks effectively with A&D companies, Commercial Real Estate Brokers and General Contractors
- Consistently makes cold calls to develop new accounts and follow up on leads
- Self- driven, motivated and results oriented
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university
- 4+ years professional b2b selling experience
- Experience selling in the contract furniture, design and/or real estate leasing a plus