Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr. Employer Reviews

had great milkshakes
Cashier (Former Employee), La Junta, COJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: got a discount on meals
Cons: long days
Placed food orders & handled customers' money. I learned that a lot of food gets wasted in restaurants. Made new friends there. Hardest part was working all day. Most enjoyable part was there was overtime sometimes.
Fun
Crew Person (Former Employee), Chula Vista, CAJanuary 6, 2014
Cons: not enough hours.
Fun, but manager not professional with out work ethic, he doesn't care about if you are going to school or not, he doesn't give a care about anything himself
Good peers, bad management
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Heyburn, IDJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off food before and after work
Cons: management was lazy, too busy flirting with each other, lack of respect, hypocritical shift leaders
I would go and sign in, wash my hands, stand at the front counter, take orders. When a space of time occurred, I would go and bus the tables and clean them, deliver food, make shakes, empty trashes (not in that order) and sweep/mop the floors.
It's a very interesting working environment.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Elk Grove, CAJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: meal times, discounts
Cons: payment, schedules
Carl's Jr. is a fun and productive food company. It provides different outlooks for the customers and the employees. There are different responsibilities and positions that employees must be trained and prepared for. The managers are very nice and they do their best to help every employee prosper and grow while at work. I do love my current position – more... as a cashier because I get to meet new guests that will occasionally keep a nice conversation going. There are times where we struggle as a team to accomplish certain goals, but we always try to pick ourselves up from our mistakes and failures. – less
Interesting place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 8, 2013
learned so much about the fast food industry from this job. The bosses always keep us in touch about what was going on in the resturant
good job bad boss
Cashier and Food Prep (Former Employee), Temecula, CADecember 3, 2013
Pros: easy work, worked with freinds, good hours, was offered assistant manager position
Cons: boss stole from the store
Spent most of the shift taking orders for customers. I learned patience from dealing with rude customers. I learned to not trust anyone with your cash register including the manager and to count it before they use it.
Good
CASHIER (Former Employee), Gallup, NMNovember 27, 2013
I had no problem working there. I had to leave due to becoming a new mother and at the time my husband was making good money.
The best job
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Albany, ORNovember 25, 2013
I learned most of my management skills working here. I enjoyed working with my manager and team.
worst place to work at!
cashier (Former Employee), victorvilleNovember 16, 2013
Pros: none!!
Cons: no raises !!! angry customers!
Overworked underpaid! Pay for chemicals to clean out of your own pocket! Drive to other stores to lend u product while off the clock . Never pay for your mileage. Often take away your 50% and 20% discount also soda. You get a 15cent raise every 2 years!!!
helpful in learning life skills
Cashier (Former Employee), Clinton, UTNovember 2, 2013
It was helpful to me when i started working there will help people to start out and learn the real world,
Carl's Jr
Griller Cook (Former Employee), Kenai, AKNovember 1, 2013
My first job. Really helped m,e be more confident in getting e better job.
working there was a new experiance
Line Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Cathedral City, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: free soda
Cons: management
co-workers where great.management needed alot of work.schedules where always late
Okay, but not very stable
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 22, 2013
My schedule is not stable enough. I find out my schedule for the week on Monday.
Working there was a blast.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Skiatook, OKOctober 21, 2013
Pros: good work environment, it really was a team style place.
Cons: turn over
Working at Carl's Jr. was so much fun, the atmosphere everyone helped each other to meet and exceed goals.
The schedule was allowed for easy planning life outside of work.
Great place for teamwork and excellent service.
Maintenance/Cook (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 18, 2013
Carl's Jr. helped me out with working as a team to provide quality service to the guests. I learned that timing is everything and a team really helps get the job done easier and quicker.
Great experience/ Great food
Food Handler/ Cashier (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: great food, great hours.
Cons: rude customers, hey...that's life
Wonderful job to start with. You get to make a quality product and gain work experience for a life time.
not enough hours!
Cook (Former Employee), Surprise, AZOctober 15, 2013
Pros: half hour break
Cons: working with grease, not enough hours
Typical day at work includes stocking the freezer, making and wrapping orders, sweeping and mopping. Coworkers were friendly. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with orders and having to complete other tasks at the same time
Great Family Environment
Kennel Attendant (Former Employee), Marysville, WAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: caring and playing with animals boarding the hospital
Cons: no breaks
This was a wonderful place to work. Everyone embraces you as if your a member of their family. This was my first job and I stayed for five years as kennel attendant. The hardest part of this job was working outside in all seasonal conditions. You had to work most major holidays as a Kennel Attendant, but it was all worth it to work with small animals.
ok to work at
Crew Member (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 9, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: nothing
like to work with the crew and manager . thing was ok I did what I was told and got to work the hour's I like
A very chaotic and fast-paced environment.
Crew Trainer/Cashier (Former Employee), Fairbanks, AKOctober 7, 2013
Pros: free lunch, and long lunch breaks.
Cons: healthcare, and short breaks.
On a weekly basis I would train anywhere from 1-5 new employees at a certain station. I would often come in for cover shifts to train different employees from different shifts. I obtained a multitude of many customer service attributes with customers and employees alike. I was quickly pushed into floor management, putting everyone at a station that – more... knew how to work efficiently in that station. Making sure everyone was on task, also keeping my professional opinion to a minimum. Due to the fact that most employees were hired and fired on the basis of that statement. Meeting numerous amounts of new people, also being able to connect with all of the employees. – less