Carl's Jr. Employee Reviews

Very fun place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 7, 2017
This job is fun and interesting. Allows you to grow and be promoted to bigger and better job positions. Pays you very well.
Fun job
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulare, CAFebruary 6, 2017
Good job, great staff always room for advancement, raises based on annual performance. Option of benefits and a wide variety offered
Pros
Fast advancement
Cons
Staff very per
Unorganized
Cashier (Former Employee) –  La Quinta, CAFebruary 6, 2017
A typical day at work consisted of meal rushes with myself as the only employee on the floor. I would clean while serving the dine and drive through simultaneously as well as consulting with any complaints from customers. I learned how to multitask and to use my own instincts when I was the only one there to deal with certain situations. The management was rather awful but it didn't stop me from working there to gain experience for another job. The culture however was wonderful. The other employees were fabulous and easy to get along with, making the job there more bearable during stressful times. The hardest part of the job was definitely being the only person there more than half the time because when you have questions, there's no one to ask and you have to hope that you instincts are the best course of action. There weren't very many enjoyable parts of the job but if I had to choose one, it would be the lovely customers that decided to tell me or my manager how great of a job I was doing. Seeing the smile on their face and knowing my customer service was the best they've had at any fast food restaurant made all the stressful parts of the job worth it,
Pros
a 20% discount
Cons
Short breaks, bad management, random schedule changes
Stable place
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Newport, CAFebruary 4, 2017
Typical day of work is usually the same-make sure everything is ready for the customers
I think the only downside is that sometimes you get some really mean customers. If you can put up with it then you're good.
amazing teamwork
Cook/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  IdahoFebruary 3, 2017
i loved working at carls jr eveyone there was so nice and worked as a team to help eachother out carls jr gave great hours and i learned a lot from working there
Stressful work environment
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Covington, WAFebruary 1, 2017
Nothing like McDonald's or Wendy's where they have multiple people doing one job each if you are good at doing many things at once this is something that would fit you. But I will say yes I gained a lot of experience and skills from this job however having to do almost everything entirely by yourself or with one or two othe people included can really be tiring on your body and wear you out dep being how long you work here.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Only get you thirty minute lunch break, it's rare if you ever receive a gen minute break.
Didnt like it here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 1, 2017
When i started it was just a temp job cause i dont like fast food the manager was a horrible manager and employees where un friendly and the schedual was inconvenite
always busy
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Oceanside, CAFebruary 1, 2017
get to help by taking orders either inside the restaurant or on drive thru. It's always busy especially the weekends but overall a great place to work because the hours go by fast.
Pros
discounts on your food
Cons
busy
Work Conditions
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Westley, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Carl's Jr. is a good job to have if your a student and do not require a full time position. Yet, if you are trying to provide for yourself and make ends meet; this is not the ideal job. Carl's Jr. does not provide benefits or incentives if you only work part time hours. Which typically tend to be 10 to 12 hours a week.
Pros
great for student
Cons
not enough hours
productive and fun work place
Sous-Chef (Former Employee) –  Cave Creek, AZJanuary 31, 2017
While working there, i found Carl's jr to be a productive and fun work place. the staff are very out going, positive, and great to work with. Management is easy to work with as well.
Fun work place
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJanuary 31, 2017
First job I ever worked at and taught be a lot of things I should know for future jobs. Higher management needs improvement and the way it's ran could definitely use some improvement as well. Loved the people that I worked with for the most part. Some policies are a little overrated. No benefits at all!
Fun and productive environment to be in.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77044January 30, 2017
Carls jr was a good fast food experience, i had fun and even tough times with us being busy certain days or even with a big order, but we worked as a team. Also, the environment is loving and the co-workers are friendly.
Friendly good manners good service very fair
cashier (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 30, 2017
I loved when i worked at carls jr they are nice people an treated me fairly i worked hard i did all work rite good with numbers clean very helpful an good pay
Shift leader
Shift Leader (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 28, 2017
I was a shift leader and I liked my job. Had to leave due to a high risk pregnancy. It was a great job. It had its ups and downs but overall very good place to work.
Pros
Employee discounts
Cons
Customer service
Fast food
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAJanuary 25, 2017
All the rumors you heard about fastfood is true. Fast paced rude customers. Constant cleaning and constant pressure from your management to work faster than you already are each day.
Pretty decent places for a fast food chain.
Closing Manager (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJanuary 24, 2017
I worked there for a little over a year and was crossed trained in front end, cooking and later shift leading. Was not the best pay but for the work it was good. I worked average 55 hours a week as a shift lead. Manamgment when communications effectively was good.
I could never appreciate this job
Prep- and Line-cook (Former Employee) –  Heyburn, IDJanuary 24, 2017
I could never appreciate this job seemed very unorganized and out of sorts I think they would hire anyone and they probably had highest turn around I have ever seen.
Entry level workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Wasco, CAJanuary 23, 2017
Carl's Jr is a typical entry level workplace. No experience is needed you only bring your desire to work and learn and you will be trained by the your supervisors.
Good place to work at while going to school.
Shift leader (Former Employee) –  Thornton, COJanuary 23, 2017
A typical day would be running my shift to the best of my abilities. From providing great customer service, to making burgers and sandwiches to the standard. The hardest part of this job, was dealing with rude customers that seem to never be pleased with anything you try to do to satisfy them. most enjoyable part was receiving a free meal a day.
Pros
Free Lunch, Flexible schedule.
Cons
Low salary
Fun work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Sepulveda, CAJanuary 23, 2017
It is a fun and friendly working environment. Easy to learn all the skills needed very quickly. Well trained people to help you if you have questions.
Pros
Big discount on the food.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carl's Jr.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9