Carl's Jr.

Carl's Jr. Employer Reviews

Interesting place
Cashier and Customer Service (Former Employee), Long Beach, CADecember 8, 2013
learned so much about the fast food industry from this job. The bosses always keep us in touch about what was going on in the resturant
good job bad boss
Cashier and Food Prep (Former Employee), Temecula, CADecember 3, 2013
Pros: easy work, worked with freinds, good hours, was offered assistant manager position
Cons: boss stole from the store
Spent most of the shift taking orders for customers. I learned patience from dealing with rude customers. I learned to not trust anyone with your cash register including the manager and to count it before they use it.
Good
CASHIER (Former Employee), Gallup, NMNovember 27, 2013
I had no problem working there. I had to leave due to becoming a new mother and at the time my husband was making good money.
The best job
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Albany, ORNovember 25, 2013
I learned most of my management skills working here. I enjoyed working with my manager and team.
worst place to work at!
cashier (Former Employee), victorvilleNovember 16, 2013
Pros: none!!
Cons: no raises !!! angry customers!
Overworked underpaid! Pay for chemicals to clean out of your own pocket! Drive to other stores to lend u product while off the clock . Never pay for your mileage. Often take away your 50% and 20% discount also soda. You get a 15cent raise every 2 years!!!
helpful in learning life skills
Cashier (Former Employee), Clinton, UTNovember 2, 2013
It was helpful to me when i started working there will help people to start out and learn the real world,
Carl's Jr
Griller Cook (Former Employee), Kenai, AKNovember 1, 2013
My first job. Really helped m,e be more confident in getting e better job.
working there was a new experiance
Line Cook/Cashier (Former Employee), Cathedral City, CAOctober 29, 2013
Pros: free soda
Cons: management
co-workers where great.management needed alot of work.schedules where always late
Okay, but not very stable
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAOctober 22, 2013
My schedule is not stable enough. I find out my schedule for the week on Monday.
Working there was a blast.
Crew Member (Former Employee), Skiatook, OKOctober 21, 2013
Pros: good work environment, it really was a team style place.
Cons: turn over
Working at Carl's Jr. was so much fun, the atmosphere everyone helped each other to meet and exceed goals.
The schedule was allowed for easy planning life outside of work.
Great place for teamwork and excellent service.
Maintenance/Cook (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 18, 2013
Carl's Jr. helped me out with working as a team to provide quality service to the guests. I learned that timing is everything and a team really helps get the job done easier and quicker.
Great experience/ Great food
Food Handler/ Cashier (Former Employee), Modesto, CAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: great food, great hours.
Cons: rude customers, hey...that's life
Wonderful job to start with. You get to make a quality product and gain work experience for a life time.
not enough hours!
Cook (Former Employee), Surprise, AZOctober 15, 2013
Pros: half hour break
Cons: working with grease, not enough hours
Typical day at work includes stocking the freezer, making and wrapping orders, sweeping and mopping. Coworkers were friendly. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with orders and having to complete other tasks at the same time
Great Family Environment
Kennel Attendant (Former Employee), Marysville, WAOctober 14, 2013
Pros: caring and playing with animals boarding the hospital
Cons: no breaks
This was a wonderful place to work. Everyone embraces you as if your a member of their family. This was my first job and I stayed for five years as kennel attendant. The hardest part of this job was working outside in all seasonal conditions. You had to work most major holidays as a Kennel Attendant, but it was all worth it to work with small animals.
ok to work at
Crew Member (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 9, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: nothing
like to work with the crew and manager . thing was ok I did what I was told and got to work the hour's I like
A very chaotic and fast-paced environment.
Crew Trainer/Cashier (Former Employee), Fairbanks, AKOctober 7, 2013
Pros: free lunch, and long lunch breaks.
Cons: healthcare, and short breaks.
On a weekly basis I would train anywhere from 1-5 new employees at a certain station. I would often come in for cover shifts to train different employees from different shifts. I obtained a multitude of many customer service attributes with customers and employees alike. I was quickly pushed into floor management, putting everyone at a station that – more... knew how to work efficiently in that station. Making sure everyone was on task, also keeping my professional opinion to a minimum. Due to the fact that most employees were hired and fired on the basis of that statement. Meeting numerous amounts of new people, also being able to connect with all of the employees. – less
Bad Experience for me
Cashier (Former Employee), Orangevale, CAOctober 4, 2013
My coworkers harassed me, my manager never followed procedures and I never got any hours.
Nice and challenging place.
Cashier (Current Employee), Patterson, CAOctober 4, 2013
Pros: 50% off and 20% off for familiy members.
Cons: almost no one gets a raise there.
A good place, clean and nice. You learned a lot, especially if it is your first job.
productive, busy location
Cashier (Former Employee), San Diego, CAOctober 3, 2013
Pros: the food, the costumers
Cons: the unnecessary fast passe hostility
I was normally on the cash register, then at closing time i would sweep, mop and make sure that it was clean and tidy for the next day. while working here i learned how a fast food restaurant worked. also i learned how to take orders and what to do in the drive through. management was helpful at times and really did care about their employees. I liked – more... most of my co-workers and tried my hardest to get along and speak to them. the only thing was most of them only spoke Spanish, i only know a little bit of Spanish and was learning. they were nice enough to teach me some new words. the job wasn't really that hard, the only part i had trouble with was keeping up with the manager and understanding her. – less
Friendly environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Ventura, CAOctober 1, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: not many opportunities for growth
I enjoyed working here and establishing good relationships with almost all of my customers, this is fast food so at times it can be very fast paced which is fun and makes the time go by quickly. Management was good while I was there but, before you know it there is someone new. I learned how to be a better team player here.