Carle Physician Group Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Good place for people that like to be micromanaged
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Urbana, ILOctober 16, 2015
Carle is undergoing significant changes in terms of clinical programs being offered and is expanding its departments. As such, many layers of management have been added and the worker is micromanaged at all levels. There is a dearth of individualized practice for professional level staff.
Pros
Pay for professional positions
Cons
Layers of Management
Fastpaced Workplace....
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILApril 2, 2014
My day starts off by doing our bank deposit for the building. I also count all money bags and distribute to each person on the front end who takes copays and account payments. Throughout my day I deal with several patients with insurance questions and issues, billing questions, payment posting, billing inquiries. I also set up payment arrangements for patients. Other job duties include filling out disability forms, FMLA forms, attending physician statments, additional information requests from insurance companies and various other duties.
I enjoy my job and love the interaction with the public. It is sometimes difficult when patients are unable to pay their medical bills so I try to find every way possible to work it out for them. It's always nice to see them leave with a smile on their face.
The work atmosphere here is very enjoyable and easy to work with co-workers and my direct supervisor.
I am looking to relocate to the Nashville area as I am wanting to be closer to family. I just feel that at this time in my life I am ready for a change.
Large company with good benefits
Business Office Float (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILDecember 29, 2013
A typical day at work would be covering various duties depending on staffing and working in a fast paced environment, coworkers worked good together.
pleasant atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Urbana, ILJanuary 25, 2013
nice coworkers, great supervisor. Answered phones and dealt with the public everyday.
Able to learn multiple software applications
Medical transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Urbana, ILMay 21, 2012
Over the years working at Carle, I was able to learn a number of new software applications, including voice recognition software for medical transcription and electronic medical record use.
Pros
able to work independently from home
Cons
no job security

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carle Physician Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6