Carleton College Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great student job
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNApril 13, 2017
Gained a lot of valuable experience in teaching. Learned from a professor who was an excellent role model and example. Would do it again, 10 out of 10.
Great working/learning environment
Technical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNFebruary 27, 2017
Carleton was a great school to attend, and working in the geology department was an amazing learning experience. Every shift I worked involved something new, and I also had the chance to work on some longer projects.
Grill Cook (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNFebruary 7, 2017
Fun and enjoyable
Everyone likes to have fun at work while getting the job done.
Only down fall for me was having to much time off, only work 32 weeks a year
Bookstore Director, 2002-2015 (Current Employee) –  Northfield, MNApril 22, 2015
Very good environment. Allows you to work with little supervision as long as you do your job well. I recommend it highly.
Trusting and Entertaining Environment
Dean of the College Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Northfield, MNDecember 27, 2014
In a typical day, I go around the office asking if there are any projects that need to be completed and I follow through with whatever is asked of, from merging mail requests to decorating the office for some type of holiday. My supervisors are very funny and nice and I feel very comfortable asking questions. Hardest part of my job is organizing all of the tasks asked of me from different people because I am unsure which are necessary to be done before others. The most enjoyable part is accomplishing projects and presenting them to the desired person and getting more projects.
Great Campus for Students and Young Professionals
Computer Service Manager/Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNOctober 12, 2013
Enjoyed working at Carleton for 28 years.
Went from introducing PCs and Macs to over 2,000 state of the art devices including laser printers and multifunction devices
Facilities Office - Maintenance Admin. Assistant
Maintenance Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNJune 18, 2013
Each day was busy with assisting staff, faculty, and students to assure that their questions or issues were taken care of by the proper person. Working with co-workers was important. Variety was the most enjoyable and sometime the most challenging part of each day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carleton College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6