Carleton College Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Trusting and Entertaining Environment
Dean of the College Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Northfield, MNDecember 27, 2014
In a typical day, I go around the office asking if there are any projects that need to be completed and I follow through with whatever is asked of, from merging mail requests to decorating the office for some type of holiday. My supervisors are very funny and nice and I feel very comfortable asking questions. Hardest part of my job is organizing all of the tasks asked of me from different people because I am unsure which are necessary to be done before others. The most enjoyable part is accomplishing projects and presenting them to the desired person and getting more projects.
Great Campus for Students and Young Professionals
Computer Service Manager/Help Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNOctober 12, 2013
Enjoyed working at Carleton for 28 years.
Went from introducing PCs and Macs to over 2,000 state of the art devices including laser printers and multifunction devices
Facilities Office - Maintenance Admin. Assistant
Maintenance Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northfield, MNJune 18, 2013
Each day was busy with assisting staff, faculty, and students to assure that their questions or issues were taken care of by the proper person. Working with co-workers was important. Variety was the most enjoyable and sometime the most challenging part of each day.

4.5