Carlisle FoodService Products

Carlisle FoodService Products Employer Reviews

Standard warehouse with standard expectations.
Order Selector (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 13, 2014
A fine place to work. If you keep you nose to the grindstone you do great. Everyone has one job so you can focus doing your job to the best of your ability.
Very busy work place, which was always good.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 29, 2014
Pros: enjoyed dealing with customers.
Cons: due to all the orders that are processed there should have been a quarterly or monthly bonus, instead of a yearly bonus.
Must enter all the orders and resolve any problems before the end of the business day. Ultimate goal was to make sure all calls are serviced with professionalism and problems are resolved before we let the customer off the phone. I enjoyed interacting with the customers and employees.
An alright place to work
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 27, 2013
Pros: educational assistance
Cons: low pay and was not allowed to apply for tuition assistance
Compensation and benefits depended on who you knew. The values let the company pick and choose what programs it would use to save money. It was the one that led to pay freezes for hourly while salary posted promotions on the board. Those values are the ones I remember. The job was secure when you permanently took on two or more job responsibilities – more... and didn't ask for more pay, Life balance was tough when I started, We worked an average of 76 to 80 hours weekly. After that, it got easier to manage. I liked being free to work alone without management and the fact that I got the job done. The hardest part of the job was dealing with upper management. They had trouble understanding the practical workday.
After graduation, my HR rep let me know that my previously denied requests for tuition assistance were never officially received nor evaluated by HR. – less
Evolving Company
Senior Supply Chain Analyst (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 25, 2013
The company is still constantly changing, but ultimately headed in the right direction.
liked overall
Web Developer (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: projects are challenging and lots of it.
Cons: management could use a little help
Environmental is like a call center, but enjoyable. Management is good, HR dept needs a lot of work. The company has/is gone through a lot of changes.
Waste of Time
Customer Service (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKNovember 6, 2012
Pros: they sometimes don't make you feel guilty about leaving for the day
Cons: chained to desk, poor management, constant change, no communication
We were always looking over our shoulders because people just disappeared. One day you would notice a person at work, and the next they were just gone. It was a daily reminder of "at will" employment...they can dispose of you whenever they please with no notice, no explanation and certainly no respect for time "served" to the company
respectful and professional work envirorment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 15, 2012
customer service was a challenge. I learned patience. Management was very helpful with all questions. Coworkers were fun to spend the day with. The hardest part of the job was when I resigned to move out of state. I enjoyed every part of my job.