Carlisle Group Plc Employee Reviews

the place is a wonderful place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Bucyrus, OHFebruary 16, 2017
i would like to send my parents to this wonderful facility, the work place is calm and supportive place....i enjoy the staff and the residents
Everything is good
Pneumatics (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNFebruary 3, 2017
Everything is good great pay, benefits, management, top out in one year. Wish you didn't have to wait a whole year to receive vacation time. .......
Horrible under new management
Production Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clinton, TNJanuary 25, 2017
Carlisle/Carlstar used to be the best place to work! Great pay, good benefits, awesome supervisors... but since they've been bought out by Carlstar [STAY AWAY]. Horrible management with extreme favoritism, HR is no help to floor employees, a lot of OT, no job security/looking for reasons to fire people, cutting pay, and putting a hiring freeze on all temps (some that have been a temp for a year already). People that have been there for 20 years have quit due to how bad this place has gotten.

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY.
Pros
Pay.
very nice place to work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fort Scott, KSDecember 1, 2016
employees are treated fairly have oportunities for advancement. this is a clean and safe work enviroment. Although there are times that require extra hours of work the company does have many encentives for its employees and their families.
Pros
very nice working enviroment
Cons
too far to drive from my residance
You have been warned
Server (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 29, 2016
Slavery environment, low pay, no chance of a raise whatsoever. The only good thing about this place is the compensation and benefits. But those are easily outweighed from the all the hard work.
benefits
Cons
management
Fast Paced, Great Management
ENVIRONMENTAL, HEALTH, AND SAFETY CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Carlisle, PAAugust 30, 2016
great company to work for, great benefits, more responsibility for those who want it. Great pay and benefits package. Great Company.
Good people to work for and very professional business
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pine Mountain, GAJuly 11, 2016
Enjoyed working for them. Sometimes you went to work never knowing what to expect, which is a good thing for most people. It is never boring. It was not always like that, sometimes we did specific projects. Sometimes we responded to a house flood/fire. But they did not over work you.
Pros
Real good money
Cons
Cant think of any
Carlisle
Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLFebruary 4, 2016
Nice work place, just focus on your work assignment and get the job done to the best of your ability. The residents are so sweet and will brighten up your day.
good in between job
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 24, 2016
This job is not for a career. This is a steady, easy 9-5 in hopes of finding the next best thing. Although we are just offered straight pay for overtime, the availability is frequent.
Pros
sometimes free lunch, paid overtime
Cons
illogical decision making, Clique-ish culture
Fun, friendly, and fast paced work environment.
Cashier/Frontend Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexander City, ALJanuary 2, 2016
My typical day would be assuring the fast and friendly service moto that the company upholds. I learned that even though the customers have different personalities and lead different lives, they all have the same level of good customer service expectancy. Our managing staff, from the frontend to the pharmacy are all wonderful. We are adults and expected everyone to handle themselves accordingly. The hardest part was maintaining my composure with irate customers. The most enjoyable was knowing that my customers knew me by name; also watching them walk out, satisfied, with a smile on their faces.
Pros
paid holidays, and personal freedom
Cons
considering it's a small company, the cost of insurance is over the top.
The enviroment was okay
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Lantana, FLSeptember 26, 2015
I like serving to the elderly s because they was fun and loving but this job was to crampy filled with a lot of us waiters and the management was very blunt and didn't work with your schedule as much as other jobs would. But overall I really enjoyed there because of the seniors after all that's why I was there.
Just a job
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJuly 22, 2015
Working 10hrs plus being manated to stay over without any kind of for warning made good money treated employers unfairly
Pros
good money
Cons
the job itself
Great Starting Job
City Planner (Former Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJuly 21, 2015
I learned a lot boss was great and so were my co-workers. They encouraged me and coached me a lot. Definitely recommend this job benefits score was low because I was part-time.
Best company I've ever worked for
Care Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 29, 2015
I absolutely have nothing negative to say about the Carlisle its the best place I've ever worked at. Our supervisor was wonderful, he was always there to help us anytime of the day. Any questions we ever had he was always there to help answer. The company was a great company I received a end of the year bonus which was super nice since christmas was right around the corner and also a christmas present and card which was a coffee cup some coffee and a tee shirt. I could go on and on about how great it was unfortunately I had to quit because my commute was giving me health problems and I could not do it anymore.
Pros
Best staff I've ever worked with no drama, all really intelligent people who knew their job to the T.
Cons
no cons at all
It was a learning experience
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 25, 2015
The job was ok. i worked there for two years i work monday to friday 8-4. i learned accounts payable methods my co workers were ok and i only enjoyed the flexibility of the job.
Owners are great people.
CDL A Driver (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJanuary 16, 2015
people are for the most part helpful. The hardest part is trying to find a safe place to park a 53' tractor trailer. I enjoy the driving
Cons
finding a safe place to park a 53' tractor trailer
n/a
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Robinsonville, MSNovember 12, 2014
hardest part of job is working in a small area...most enjoyable is the fast pace...you learn to communicate as a team to get the job done
Medium sized foreclosure, bankruptcy, debt collector law firm.
Attorney (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 1, 2014
Aggressive, fast pace environment, long hours, experienced colleagues.
productive and fun work place
Supervisor/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSOctober 27, 2014
load/unload trucks using sit down forklift. entered data in the computer systems and made sure we maintained a safe working enviroment.
It is a great experience. You learn from each team member and customer.
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Pearl, MSApril 18, 2014
My review of the company is that they are always experiencing new ideas that will be pleasing as well as appealing to the customers; which is perfect. I love when a customer is satisfied with something new on the menu. I look forward to that everyday. I have also learned that customer love a deal with the coupons they have received in the mail and the seniors love ever discount they can get to help save them some money. The workers are persistent and the managers love to go out of their way to satisfy each and every customer. My job is not hard but I enjoy what I do and that is to satisfy my customers.
Pros
Great Benefits and paid vacation
Cons
Sometimes we are short of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carlisle Group Plc. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval