W have an opening for a full-time Sales Supervisor in our located in our Menlo Park Mall!
Carlo Pazolini is an international fashion footwear and accessory manufacturer and retailer in the better price range that encompasses all the best of Italian tradition combined with modern design and high-quality materials creating a distinctive and unique style. The Company believes that each individual contributes directly to our success and we are looking for dynamic, highly-motivated individuals with a passion for fashion to join our team!
A Carlo Pazolini Sales Supervisor is responsible for providing support to the Store Manager to assist with all aspects of their duties. He/she will also fulfill the role of manager on duty as needed and perform all operational and managerial functions to ensure the store maximizes sales opportunities and operates according to Company standards.
- Ensure that store management and corporate directives are carried out while on duty by managing and motivating staff, delegating responsibilities, and following through to completion.
- Monitor sales staff’s performance on the selling floor to be certain that the Company’s standards of customer services are being met and that customers are receiving the maximum level of service at all times.
- Perform closing procedures and opening procedures to ensure that the store is ready for business and operating as per Company directives.
- Ensure that the store always meets Company standards with regards to merchandising; visual presentations; housekeeping; and loss prevention requirements.
- Protect store assets and inventory.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A real passion for the luxury fashion industry.
- At least 1-2 years experience in the luxury retail/apparel industry at a supervisory level managing a sales team; driving sales; and providing excellence customer service.
- Full understanding of luxury retail store operations.
- The ability to drive sales and provide excellence customer service.
- Training, planning, and performance management skills.
- Computer skills to include a retail point-of-sale software system and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Please submit your resume by visiting: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=1956291
For more information regarding our Company, please visit our website at: http://www.carlopazolini.com/en/
Carlo Pazolini does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic predisposition or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.