Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Employee Review

View all Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group reviews

Fast paced and challenging
Director of Sales and Marketing (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 20, 2013
Managing day to day operations, short and long term planning of the sales team, group and catering; Meets and exceeds revenue goals by developing new accounts and growing current hotel accounts in a profitable and win-win selling approach. Assist the General Manager in preparation of the sales plans, programs and annual budget.

Other Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Employee Reviews

The Directors and Supervisors were great to work with.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 12, 2017
The buyout by HNA of China was not a positive experience for those long term employees who were laid off by the new owners. Gold points that can be redeemed for hotel stays are given out to those employees who have done a great job.
Pros
NIce break rooms, fitness center, .
Cons
Busy and productive.
Sr. Dir Global Reservations and Customers Care (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 16, 2017
I enjoy my time here and like the people I work with . It has provided global experience which is important to me and I welcome the challenges of international business.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group Reviews by Location