Sophisticated real estate firm is seeking a high-energy, Web Development Intern with experience in JQuery and PHP, as well as experience with MySQL database. The ideal candidate will help drive development, provide maintenance of our websites, and spearhead new projects.
Specific internship duties include, but are not limited to:
- Enhance and maintain existing websites.
- Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
- Maintaining existing product code.
- Testing and developing programming modifications.
- Prepare and maintain project plans as the project progresses.
- Develop and manage project budgets.
- Document, obtain approval and track all changes to project parameters.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Preferably a Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, or Information Technology major
- Excellent knowledge of Web Platforms and technologies.
- Knowledge of Mobile application technologies is preferred.
- Experience with MySQL database and Wordpress
- Strong written / oral communication skills, with the ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Able to plan work, organize time, and maintain workflow.
Positions are unpaid and are offered to college students (undergraduate or graduate) as well as recent graduates. If you are interested in the position, please reply with your resume and cover letter for immediate response.
Indeed - 15 months ago