Carlton Staffing

Carlton Staffing Employee Reviews

Great Staff
Hostess (Former Employee), Stafford, TXJune 4, 2015
this is very profession company- contract work - limited benefits - limited permanent placement or temp -to hire postions
Working at Carlton Staffing
Encoder (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXMay 20, 2015
Pros: Fast Pace Bonuses
Cons: short breaks
My experience at Carlton Staffing was a very different environment. the reason of it is there were things going on everywhere; where everyone was busy. Encoding was a very easy to learn and a very repetitive job. But it taught me many things on being orderly and shipshaped when it comes down to sorting the mail and entry data. I really liked it!
they dont listen
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: quick start
Cons: they do not listen
quick to get you work just not necessary what you desire or are looking for. but will try to get you something to help get you started
ATS
Collection Rep (Former Employee), Dallas,txMarch 17, 2015
working for ats was very easy I had a great schedule and listened to every word you said about the work and really wanted to know if that work place was comfortable for you
staffing company
Order Picker/ Lift driver (Former Employee), Stafford, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great company
Cons: healtcare
worked all powered industrial trucks, and picked orders off of a pick list, great work environment with awesome co workers
us health
Insurance Verification (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 1, 2015
I loved the promptness of locating me a job, but disliked being let go with no explanation..
I really enjoyed working there, it was a real easy job. I met a lot of really nice people,
Productive and stable
Machinist/Assembly (Former Employee), Stafford, TXJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: great staff and amazing hours
Cons: nothing
I enjoyed the experience and it was always productive. It did help me further my career experience.
Uneventful
Customer Service (Former Employee), Houston, Tx (Inside the Loop)January 8, 2015
Pros: was excited about working after not being employed after 4 months
Cons: was lied to by agency and the seedy company i was placed.
I was lied to about the job I was placed at by the recruiter who placed me there. I would not recommend this agency (inside the loop) as I headed into the new year without a job. Everything I was told about this employer was a lie, and that employer was in on the scam. I would not recommend this agency to no one.
Great Company
Data Entry/ Customer Service Represenitive (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 14, 2014
Great Company, Great People. The People made the job and they made the job worth having. Pay was very good and the benefits of working for a Family-Based business is far out.
Quality Control/Inspector (Former Employee), stafford, txJuly 2, 2014
Pros: lots of jobs
Cons: not enough hours
I learned that they are a lot of great places to work. Learned how to have a great interview and keep my options open
maintenance mechanic
Maintenance Mechanic (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJune 6, 2014
maintenance mechanic at coca cola in fort worth through the staffing agency. I maintained the production equipment. completed work orders. disassembled, rebuilt and installed equipment and parts/spares.
productive, calm workplace
Forklift operator (Former Employee), houston txMay 29, 2014
typical temp agency ; friendly people , good hours , nice environment
Executive Search for Hospitality Industry
Branch Manager/Sales Account Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 14, 2014
Directed and controlled all phases of the branch.
Developed staff members of the staff to be fully trained and utilized to the optimum level.
Performed sales and customer service activities with assigned clients to increase gross margins dollars.
Managed the process of recruiting, hiring and branch sales of department.
Coached staff in sales and customer service techniques.
Scheduled and conducted – more... regular staff meeting with branch.
Monitored the activities of staff to ensure department was providing optimum service levels.
Monitored the branches’ workers compensation and unemployment claims to minimize branch’s exposure and resulting expenses, ensured all federal, state, and local notices were current and posted.
Conducted three and twelve months Evaluations for permanent employee’s working directly for the hospitality department.
Supervised and managed Three Hundred temporary employees on a monthly basis.
Developed and implemented branch revenue and expense forecast.
Established a budget and assist with the development of short and long-range growth plans of the branch.
Implemented time management for staff on perm and temporary basis.
Created SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
Developed and maintain high-level name awareness through the use of advertising and public relations.
Set and monitor pay and bill rates based on skill categories.
Communicated weekly with the corporate credit department and assisted with outstanding accounts receivable invoices.
Communicated and interacted effectively with all levels of staff and management.
Managed multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Handled multiple problems simultaneously.

Strong management availability, very strong support, and extensive training in the hospitality industry.

Enjoyable co-workers – less
Learning new job experiences
Customer Service / Warehouse (Former Employee), Las Calinas TxApril 6, 2014
Pros: plenty work hours
Cons: so far away
I really liked working for Carlton Staffing. It was great for my career while learning.
Great learning experience
Mailroom In coder (Contractor) (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 7, 2014
I got the chance to learn all areas of the job including management skills. Great learning experience I can take on to my next opportunity.
Answering multi phone lines and greeting guest
Baker Nissan/Oil States (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: free breakfast
Cons: assignments didn't last long
Answering multi phone lines, greeting guest and directing guest to the right person. I've learned how to create employee badges and access gate cards. The hardest part was when I transferred a call and the guest didn't get a live body on the other end of the phone. I worked downstairs and the party the guest wanted to talk to worked upstairs. The guest want to know if that person is here or not and I couldn't answer that question, the guest would get very upset. The most enjoyable part of the job that I wasn't working with difficulty people and they were team players.
Friendly, helpful staff.
Clerical Contract Staffer (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 27, 2013
Pros: good benefits.
Cons: work on as-needed basis.
Great people to work with. I only work on an as-needed basis. It is a temporary staffing agency.
Great people who help you
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 21, 2013
Contracted to work at Ocusoft as a sales representative and enjoyed my time there.
Enjoyable work environment
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Staffing AssistantSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: compensation
I really liked the branch that I worked at. The group got along for the most part. I think everyone is intitled to a bad day here or there, especially with an office filled with females. This is the first company that took a chance on me. They taught me about recruiting and got me interested in HR. They gave me confidence. They were my first office family. Corporate management was involved and tried to make sure their employees were happy.
Bad employers with attitude
laborer (Former Employee), Houston, TxJuly 13, 2013
Cons: bad employees, find bad jobs, no good pay
They find you a job fast but find the worst place to work at. The recruiters are snotty and get attitudes if your not careful.

About Carlton Staffing

In career transition? We can help. Carlton Staffing has been making connections that work for over 30 years. We’re proud – Read more

Carlton Staffing Salaries