CARMAZZI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS Employee Reviews

Great family oriented company!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 8, 2017
There's something different about working for a small company, I'm not just a number, they know me and care about me. I appreciate the prompt responses and accessibility to staff.
Pros
Flexible schedule, small company
Great company to work for!! It's one big happy family!!
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 8, 2017
I have only been with the company for a couple of months, but the entire staff and team (including management) are so welcoming and helpful. Everyone helps everyone out. Not cut-throat like my last job. Great work/life balance and excellent flexibility. Coming from a big corporate job to this has been such a breath of fresh air. Highly recommend this company!!!
Pros
Work/Life Balance, Flexibility, Great Colleagues, and Excellent Management
Great People, Great Place to Work!
Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 8, 2017
CGS is full of dedicated, hard working individuals that seek to do their best day in and day out. I love the collaborative team environment! I've worked here for over ten years and I can tell you, it's a great place to work because of the people we get to interact with, and that includes our fantastic VHR independent contractors.
Pros
Flexible schedule. Great communication.
Flexible, Strong management leadership
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 1, 2017
Carmazzi has been an enjoyable company to work for, flexible work schedule and the work is challenging, yet meaningful. The work-life balance makes it even better!
Pros
work-life balance, competitive compensation, flexible
Great Company & Friendly Staff
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 1, 2017
I've worked for Carmazzi Global Solutions (CGS) for a little over 3 years and I can honestly say, I love it. The people I work with are outstanding individuals and always willing to help. We take great care in our recruiting process and strive to find Independent Contractors (IC's) who are open and willing to take on adventures in the VHR and Onsite Interpreting fields. I enjoy connecting with each of our IC;s and getting to know them on a personal level. Contacting IC's for possible assignments is fulfilling to me.

CGS Management looks to its employees as teammates. That is something I really appreciate. We are a team here at CGS, and as a team, we are all here to help each other out.

I have to admit, I love what I do.
Pros
The people are outstanding.
Cons
It does take time to go through the governments VHR process, which I wish we could control. But it is worth the wait.
Customer Focused & Independent Contractors Valued
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 1, 2017
Great team of positive people! Very focused on exceeding the customers expectations and building great relationships with the Independent Contractors. Fair and honest.
Pros
Great Communication, Friendly Staff
Still waiting...
Voice Hearing Recorder (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 26, 2017
The company is very poorly organized. 60 day pay cycle, terrible communication. Not a fan so far, but I don't have much to compare them to. I love the job itself though.
great working enviorment
Interpreter (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CANovember 3, 2015
The Staff there is very supportive. I appreciate being payed as promised. I don't care for how long it takes to get paid on rendered services. But that was part of what I was knowingly getting involved with. Again great to work for and i am very grateful.
Pros
they do what they say
Cons
take to long to get paid on appointments. however it is as promised.
Convenient. Great part time job
Freelance bilingual interpreter (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 5, 2014
Convenient, assignments could be performed over the phone ir in person.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CARMAZZI GLOBAL SOLUTIONS. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3