Carmel Academy: A national leader in Day School and Independent School education
We seek a Dynamic, Visionary Principal who will thrive in a position of leading the school’s Core Program
This is truly a unique opportunity to join an exceptional leadership team and faculty. You will work closely with our Head of School Nora Anderson and an extraordinary faculty and staff.
Carmel Academy, located in Greenwich, CT, is a private school serving more than 200 Jewish students from K-8th grade.
Requirements: Candidate should have:
Masters Degree in Education & a degree or equivalent in Administration and Supervision
- Significant classroom and administration experience
- Knowledge of current educational practices and trends
- Ability to differentiate curriculum
- Ability to hire and supervise staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to partner with parents
- Proven success in being a team player and a problem solver
Benefits: Excellent benefits; salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Qualified candidates who are interested in growing professionally in a cutting-edge educational environment, please send Cover Letter, Resume and Personal Educational Statement.