Carmel Partners

Carmel Partners Employer Reviews

Busy Fun Excellent Company
LEASING ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Lakewood, COJanuary 23, 2014
Company is excellent at rewarding hard working employees - they have an excellent training program and are very consistent! It was a very rewarding career in which I completely miss being apart of the Carmel family!
Inadequare leadership and project management.
IT Specialist (Former Employee), DenverJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: free vending machine snacks, and some fruit.
Cons: insufficient leadrship has resulted in a good old boy clique corporate culture.
Project management and planning is inadequate. No project planning results in inadequate target completion dates, and meeting specific goals. This results in project work tasks involving repeated an unecessary un planned for changes. Fast paced culture without a lack of proper direction.

The executive staff members and managing partners are located – more... in San Francisco. I am not aware of the Company CEO having ever visited the Denver office. More oversight of the Denver office by the executives in San Francisco would deeply benefit the company and employee moral in Denver. – less
Hectic Environment
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Glendale, COJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: free potluck lunch once per month on carmel.
Cons: lunches breaks are silently discouraged.
Hectic environment. Poor planning by management results in employees having to redo work, because not enough emphasis is placed upon thinking before following through on work tasks. Management seemed to me to be overly stressed at times. Employees are also stressed. The company seemed to me to be a sweatshop at times. Bonuses are rewarded to different – more... salaried employees, yet this creates an environment of competition between employees instead of collaboration. – less
Challenging
MULTISITE LEASING DIRECTOR (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 7, 2013
Difficult to work with management because there was very little guidance or support. I learned how to make things happen on my own & from that I learned how to better manage my daily tasks.
Busy older community built in the late 1940's.
Assistant Community Manager (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 5, 2013
Pros: excellent benefit package
Cons: worked through lunches, worked six days in a row to cover other properties as needed, not alot of back up from management to keep duties completed in my absence.
Previously Military Base Housing. Purchased and updated by Carmel Partners in 2004. Busy office.
Fast Paced, deadline driven environment
Manager of Systems Support (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 17, 2013
The Carmel Brand is associated with a high quality product for Multifamily Real Estate.
Company Excels in Business
IT Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJune 3, 2013
Excellent Real Estate company investment company that leads in Residential and Commercial Real estate rentals.
Great benefits and Job Security. Great for investments
Great place
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 3, 2012
A Good company. Sadly, they closed down.
Nothing more to say. Other than I learned a lot from the employees, great benefits and pay.
Great training
Multi-site Manager (Former Employee), hollywood, caApril 23, 2012
Enjoyed my time with Carmel
Great co-workers
Great training
room for advancement
A Great compony to work for! The best/
maintenance supervisor (Former Employee), King st VAMay 30, 2011
Pros: great!
If thing wouldn't have went down the way they did I would still be working for them.