Carnegie Mellon University Employee Review

View all Carnegie Mellon University reviews

I had a learning experience here. It's a very productive environment too.
Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 16, 2014
As a research assistant, work is demanding as one ends up working on a stand-alone projects. The co-workers are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. It is an easy environment where results are expected on a timely manner. It is a perfect balance of good work and fun.
Pros
Great co-workers

Other Carnegie Mellon University Employee Reviews

Job through TES
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 19, 2018
I received the position through temporary employment services. The position itself was not bad, but I received half the normal salary because I was a TES employee. This was acceptable because it was essentially a try out and an easier way to get your foot in the door. After months of working there however, I learned I would not be automatically considered for the position even though I was already performing all the responsibilities associated with it.
Passionate place to work
Teaching Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAFebruary 16, 2018
Collaborative culture and not much bureaucracy. It is easy to take initiatives and advance in career. The workplace can be stressful but the university is taking initiatives to change that.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carnegie Mellon University. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3