Carney+Co. is looking for a full-time, in-house, design-conscious web developer to join our growing creative team. Ideally, you have a college degree and 3-5 years of professional experience, but we’ll settle for unbridled genius. If you’re ready to get to work, send us a cover letter, resume, and portfolio detailing your best work (Github username, collection of URLs, etc). Please include your required salary range and availability.
You’ll need to be comfortable with:
- Object oriented programming languages like Ruby or Python
- MVCframeworks (specifically Rails)
- Experience with mobile/responsive development
- Web application server environments and infrastructure
- Distributed systems, APIs, software as a service (SaaS) architectures
- Database optimizations
- Server maintenance, back-ups, updates, security patches
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience withPHP, Wordpress, Expression Engine, etc.
- Basic Photoshop knowledge
- Experience with Objective-C, Apple app store submissions, etc.
- Knowledge of software testing
- Experience with large distributed systems
- Working out of a new office with full Skittles bar in Greensburg, PA
- Primarily using OS X with a sprinkling of Linux
- Working on a wide variety of projects for clients and ourselves
- Really interested in mobile applications
- More interested in passion and intelligence than lists of acronyms
- Open source affectionate, enterprise savvy
Interested? Let’s chat.
This position is on-site only. Freelance and offshore consultants will not be considered. No recruiters, please.
Indeed - 16 months ago
We are a marketing and technology firm.
We create brand experiences that build awareness, differentiate our clients from their...