Carney Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Working with The Carney Group was always promising
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAOctober 18, 2012
I loved this job. A typical day at work consisted of enrollling people in the Medicare Advantage Plans, My co-workers often came to me for assistance. I learned about Health Insurance , and the different areas of it. Management was great, everyone worked together. There was nothing hard about this job, I loved working with people, and truly enjoyed helping people. I can call this company anytime, and they always have something as far as employment for me. They are the greatest!!!
Pros
we had pizza parties, free lunches, holiday celebrations. there was always someone from the company available for assistance
Cons
if we weren't licensed, then we couldn't extend any additional healthcare information.
Professional, Busy Firm
Litigation Clerk (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMarch 13, 2014
I had my hand in a wide variety of things as a law clerk before I started law school at Carney. The workplace is professional, busy and very effective.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carney. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7