Great experience working with different nationalities and traveling around the world
Pros: Free Medical Insurance, Free accommodation and free meals
Cons: Long Hours
To ensure correct mise-en-place / set up is done to the company’s standards before the service begins.
• To ensure all USPH (United States Public Health) procedures are carried out while maintaining a clean workstation at all times.
• To ensure all guests are greeted and seated as per Steak House standards of etiquette. – Smile & Greet the guests always
• To ensure a full knowledge of the menu whilst explaining in detail to our guest during presentation and food introduction.
• To ensure one is fully aware of menu selection and offer assistance when required.
• To ensure guests are served each course by service procedure whilst announcing each menu item, taking courtesy into account.
• To ensure the order is clear and correct prior to submitting ticket to the kitchen.
• To handle all Supper Club equipment with extreme care whilst transporting chinaware/glassware prior, during and after service in order to minimize breakage and maintain cost control.
• To arrive on duty in a timely fashion complete with all tools of the trade and clean, pressed uniform for proper execution of the job
• To follow all garbage separation procedures.
• To have a complete knowledge of the ship’s daily activities in order to provide
our guest with the correct information.
• To perform all duties and additional duties that may be required as directed by
• To ensure communication with the Assistant Maitre d’, Hostess and the Sous-
Chef / Chef-de-Partie at every moment you come across a demanding guest
or any special request.
• To communicate effectively and timely will all members of the Steak House
team regarding fair and equal treatment of oneself, on the job performance,
procedural changes and up-coming events.
• To ensure all inventories are accurate and submitted in a timely manner.