Carolina Biological Supply Company Employee Reviews in United States

Great work environment
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burlington NCJanuary 3, 2014
I answered phone calls and emails. I also contacted customers who had back-order items and changed orders as necessary. I ran daily product reports, assisted in filing and helped other customer representatives.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
it was a temporary job
Industry leader for science education grades K through college
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 21, 2013
Managing 600 accounts and 3000 contacts takes planning, positioning, and on-going analysis. The appropriate amount of coverage for each has to be determined to provide the most effective management. Planning includes having a minimum number of calls scheduled and knowing exactly who to call and when to contact them. Positioning involves knowing your customer's business, what they purchase, when they buy, how they make their purchases, and any internal or external factors that may affect their purchase decisions. I have this information available when speaking with my customer to ensure that I'm bringing value for my company in every customer exchange. I'm also aware of what they're not buying from me and pursue those upsell opportunities. On-going analysis keeps me abreast of account performance. I'm able to have intelligent conversations on sales/purchase performance even down to specific products. The goal is to uncover any potential issues that may affect purchases and maintain a high level of customer and product satisfaction. I take personal interests in my accounts and pride myself on delivering the best experiences possible.
producted call center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCOctober 31, 2012
Very nice place to work but the laid off people that are there longer before the will lay off people that came after you. Benefits were excellents.
It was ok
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCJune 19, 2012
Typical day was being on the phone all day. I would never do this type of job again.