Carolina Country Club Employee Reviews

Free golf, not much else
Bag Boy (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCApril 4, 2017
Dealing with difficult people, both members and coworkers gets stressful after a while. Worked there for a long time and received one .25 cent raise the whole time.
Pros
free food
Cons
poor pay, no room for raises
This company treats their employees' really well.
Server (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 22, 2017
A family oriented atmosphere. It takes a team effort to make a work place somewhere you enjoy being and I am lucky to be surround by a wonderful team of employees here at CCC. The fast paced,yet attention to detail, performance by all crews, shows in the success of the grand events we host.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
high health insurance
bad place to work
Banquet Server and Bartender (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 14, 2016
The worst working environment I've been in north Carolina. Most co workers were nice. But the over all experience was bad
Good Place for Culinarians
Junior Sous Chef (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 17, 2016
It is a good environment for up and coming chefs, who are looking for multiple experiences within the culinary industry. The staff gets along well with each other and provides help to other departments when necessary.
lots of interesting people
Dining Room Attendant/Cafeteria attendant (Former Employee) –  NCJuly 13, 2015
Over all my favorite part of working is meet new and interesting people each day. I worked for this company for many years without being rewarded for all my hard work,other than my paycheck.
Member Oriented Facility
Server (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 25, 2014
Members know this is a yes facility. No is rarely an answer.
Management is helpful depending on the department. recent management changes have brought in many younger managers which are still in development.
Pros
Free meals and drinks, benefits package
Cons
staff, fluctuations in business
Friendly work place
Bartender and Banquet server (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 4, 2014
The Carolina Country Club provides excellent hospitality and member service and additionally promotes friendly work place by quickly and actively resolving conflicts, accommodating needs, and providing employee meals.
Bad
Irrigation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 9, 2013
Don't work here, bad place to work, don't get paid unless you consider minimum wage good
fun loving profeesionals that care about each employee
Facilities manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 9, 2013
Pros
free lunch, great benefits
seasonal job
Landscaper (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 15, 2013
i currently work 7 days a week at a golf course. i cut greens until lunch and then cut tees on a tee mower. i also weedeat. general landscaping/machinery experience.
Pros
Cons
only seasonal
fairly typical waitress job
Poolside waitressing (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 6, 2013
Served drinks and food poolside to members and their guests. Occasionally the hot and humid weather made the job somewhat miserable. Rainy days were also undesirable. Staff was friendly and helpful. Overall the job was fairly enjoyable. Managers did well to work around school schedule and second job schedule.
A great place to work
Tennis shop Assistant, Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCApril 19, 2013
Landscaping and working as a team. A company that treats its workers great.
Great place, but not a whole lot of advancement
Tennis Shop Attendant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 13, 2013
Carolina Country Club is a great place to work if you are in school and looking for something part-time. Full time careers can be made here, but with limited ability to advance through the ranks as there are not that many ranks to start with. Most of my co-workers were around my age so that made getting to know them easier and made a more fun work environment as a whole.
Pros
free lunches provided
Cons
little advancement opportunities
fun place to work
Assistant Banquet Manager/Banquet Captain/Manager (Former Employee) –  Margate, FLJanuary 24, 2013
work days were long. management was great. co-workers were pleasant and good at what they do.
Pros
free food
Cons
long drive
Great customers and team management
Server/Banquet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCJanuary 6, 2013
A typical day at work would consist of me opening the bar and grill, ensuring that all items were stocked and ready to go throughout my shift.
I would make drinks and place food orders for the members as they called or came in.
I learned how to serve members and guests in a fine dining atmosphere.
The management team was great. Always helpful and willing to teach even with associates that have been with the company a while.
My co-workers were just as great, truly believing that in order for the company to exceed member expectations everyone must work as a team. Rather than standing around they were always checking with you to make sure you didn't need any help.
The hardest part of the job was learning and remembering the members names as well as their guests. No two days were ever the same, some came in daily others weekly and so on.
The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing that each day I knew I would be working with a great team that wanted to exceed together.
Pros
free golf and tennis games
Awesome place to work, dedicated staff, excellent working conditions
Event Planner (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCSeptember 6, 2012
Meet people, sale events, plan events, billing and keeping data up-to date for future contact info. Upper management is true and chanllenging.
Pros
surrounded by respectable staff and a true team spirit.
Cons
no possibility for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carolina Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Carolina Country Club Reviews by Location