Carolina Hurricanes Employee Reviews

Great Staff
Promotional Special Events Team Member (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 26, 2017
Working with the Hurricanes was great! I worked under and with great people and once my pre-game job was finished I was able to enjoy games. The organization is amazing and quite young which is a plus. I was able to juggle this part-time job with my college schedule and along with my paycheck I found myself really looking forward to going to work each game day.
Pros
great staff, able to watch games, great environment for learning the industry
Hardest Job in Sports
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 10, 2016
They all mean well, but North Carolina is no place for a National Hockey League team, and the attendance determined that as a ticket sales representative, I had no secure financial future in that market.
Pros
Free meals during games
Cons
Low salary and long hours
Great Place to work and they really care about you
Parking Cashier (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 11, 2016
Great place to work. It is managed very well and they take really great care of employees. People i work with are awesome.Very family enviroment
Pros
Discounted tickets, free food and free parking in gate c
Cons
No medical coverage
Fun Workplace
Client Server Technologist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 18, 2015
Working for the Carolina Hurricanes was a life changing experience. I spent a quarter of my life as well over half of my professional career in this family-oriented environment.
Great work environment.
Game Day Employee - Fan Development Team (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 11, 2015
Working for the Canes has been a great experience for me. My work includes manning the blow-ups and taking them down at the South Plaza Parties before the Hurricanes' games. While working I meet a lot of different people and have learned communication and teamwork skills.
Pros
Get in to the Hurricanes games for free.
Cons
A lot of standing and lifting.
Great summer job
On Ice Specialist (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 19, 2014
Only seasonal job for each summer. Really enjoyed being around a professional sports franchise and working with young athletes at all skill levels.