CAROLINA PANTHERS

CAROLINA PANTHERS Employer Reviews

Fun place to work Seasonal
Guest Relations Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free games
Cons: long hours of standing
• Responsible for general customer service to patrons
• Greet and admit properly ticketed guests in the venue
• Direct and guide patrons to their seats
• Answer any general venue or event-related questions
• Maintain a smoke free stadium policy
• Consistently adhere and apply ADA rules
Difficult to be an unpaid writer
Bleacher Report Featured Columnist (Current Employee), Maryland (work from home)June 26, 2014
Pros: creative writing, recognition
Cons: lack of pay
The job of a featured columnist is a great privilege. However, most of those positions (like mine) are not paid. In fact, those who do get paid are usually asked to serve as draft corespondents in the offseason. However, it is a great way to present you work and show what you know about the team and the sport.
fan control
guest relations (Current Employee), charlotte, ncJune 23, 2014
its a great job and experience to work for them. working for the panthers goes along way because of the great staff and team. the main things are the safety of the fans and make sure every one is having a great time.
Great People, Unpractical Way of Life
Marketing and Hospitality Intern (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2014
Enjoyed working here, but the pay is not good at all. Also, there isn't much room for growth within the company.
Guest Relations/Event Staff (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: great staff, organized, great organization
Cons: needed more hours
I worked the ramps and make sure fans had the right assistance at the stadium. The management was well organized and respectful and treated everyone equal.
Productive and fun working in sports atmosphere
Guest Relations (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 8, 2014
Wonderful, enjoy bosses and co-workers. Would work full-time if availble
Fun place to work. Always positive and a sports environment
Stadium Operations Guest Relations-Team Leader (Current Employee), Charlotte North CarolinaAugust 16, 2013
Pros: great atmosphere, fan friendly. fun, great pay, positive, sports relative
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work involves going to briefing for roughly 20 minutes. After that get radio and equipment needed throughout shift. Walk to area employees meet, sign in assigned employees. Walk to post where I conduct a briefing to employees to make sure they are aware of any changes and procedures. Assign posts to employee's and train based on location. – more... Throughout the game walk through and follow up with employee's to make sure no problems or any questions. Then I walk down when instructed to pick up redeployed employees and bring them back to give my employees breaks. Continue to monitor area as a team Leader and as the event is over assist patrons in exiting the stadium. Once that is complete I release my team and I walk with other Team Leaders to the Guest Relations room where we put up our equipment and radios. Clock out and leave the stadium – less
Guest Services
Guest Relations Supervisor (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 5, 2013
Pros: great pay, professional setting
Cons: lot.sof standing on hard floors
Provide security and fan support during events. Assist fans with finding different sites throughout the building.
Fun but very challanging
Guest Relations (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 23, 2013
Pros: fun co workers, great season ticket holders. lots of celebrating.
Cons: people trying to push you down stairs and anything that comes with to much alcohol consumption.
Crowd control in large amounts.
I have learned how to deal with angry, inebriated patrons in order to keep them happy and in control for their safety, as well as the safety of others.
Most Co Workers are GREAT people! Great sense of humor, and very hard workers! We work together as a group.
Trying to keep children safe and keep patrons from charging – more... into certain areas trying to get onto the field or around the Players.
I love Football, I love the Panthers and I get to see most of the game.
I love the excitement from all the surrounding people enjoying themselves. – less
Great company
Team Member (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 11, 2013
I really enjoyed my time here. They are a respectable organization and really care for their employees.
Fun Place
Customer Relations Representative (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 1, 2013
Pros: interacting with the fans.
Very fun place to work at. Very hard to control a large audience, but the fans are very nice and easy to cooperate with. Working with Play 60 was very fun and entertaining. The co-workers are very laid back and easy to get along with.
Productive and fun workplace.
Guest Relations Department (Current Employee), charlotte, ncNovember 10, 2012
Great place to work and a fun place to bring your family. Funny co-work.
Wonderful interneship, very high-demanding and fast-paced line of work
Intern - Ticket Sales (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 10, 2012
Very much a team-based line of work, expected to be given a task and follow through as expected and in a timely manner. Pre-season was the busiest time of year as we were building our ticket and luxury suite contracts for the year, as well as single-game tickets. There were also concerts, college sports, etc that our office handled. I really enjoyed – more... game-day the most - especially a win! – less
Great Experience and Team
Player (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 20, 2012
Outstanding opportunity to play with the Carolina Panthers. Everyone from the team to the management was great to be a part of.