CAROLINA PANTHERS Employee Reviews

seasonal only
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 21, 2017
somewhat in flexible in hours and accommodation for special conditions. Newer employees were provided more opportunities then those with seniority. There were not perks and long hours
Great Place to work
Stadium Operations Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 21, 2017
Love working at the Panthers. Very fun place to be and work on game days. Depending on what you are doing it can be a long day. Fans are friendly. Safest NFL team to work for
Awesome work environment
Television and Digital Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 4, 2017
A typical day at work for me was assisting in projects the editors/camera men gave me. Many times this would be editing shoots on AVID or logging practices or past seasons. I loved working from the stadium and being in the environment of something new every day. The most enjoyable part about the job was working for an NFL team! It has always been a dream of mine to work in the NFL and I loved every minute of it.
Pros
Working in the NFL!
Cons
Summer Internship
work in my own booth
Game Day Assistant (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 14, 2017
I enjoy working for the Carolina Panthers. The best part about my job is that I get to interact with others. I have been with this company for 5 years with perfect attandants.
Pros
You get bonuses
Cons
Get to work with great peoples
Fun Job
Game Day Staff/Ticket Taker (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 10, 2017
I enjoyed working with this group of people and i do miss the guest and staff. flexible scheduling and annual training make the job a no brainer. management was easy to talk to when needed.
Positive attitude and work ethic
Guest Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 29, 2017
Great team, leadership, and work ethic throughout the entire department. Flexible hours, great benefits. Perfect for anyone who loves sports or loves to help people.
Fun place for Panther fans to work
Guest Relations (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 16, 2017
Enjoy being support staff for Panthers. It is great for people who like to do customer service and a fun place for panthers fans to work on home games.
Productive work environment
Greet and assist guests (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 6, 2017
Employees very fun, energized, hard workers, easy going, and very helpful. My job was to assist the hospitality staff with setting up the villages for game day and to market and sell the benefits of obtaining a Kids Club Membership from the Panthers.
Fun
Scouting Assitant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 31, 2016
Very good environment in which to work. Long/odd hours sometimes, but worth it especially for young single folks. Lots of good people here and especially fun when the team wins!
Pros
Cool Perks
Cons
Long/odd hours
Fun working experience.
Game Day Staff (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 29, 2016
The most enjoyable part of working with the Carolina Panthers is that you get to see all the joy and excitement of the fans right when they walk through the gates.
Excellent game day environment
Game Day Guest Relations Staff (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 12, 2016
The best part is starting and finishing the game along with the team.

Taking tickets, giving directions to fans, watching for fights, anything to make sure that your fellow Panther fans are safe and having a good time
Estatic Work Enviornment
Guest Relations (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 1, 2016
Working with the Carolina Panthers teaches you how to have fun while interacting with fans. Not only that but this opportunity encourages you to develop a rapport with season ticket holders and your fellow co-workers. The hardest part of the job is when you have a unruly fan that doesn't want to cooperate with the rules. The most enjoyable part would have to be being able to interact with fans!
NFL -Awesome place to work and greatest of staff
South Club Front Desk, Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 18, 2016
I work at the Silver Club Concierge Desk. Game Day as Guest Relations, and throughout the year, I work Special Events usually in the Private areas of the Stadium Suite levels.many companies that host events, seminars, fund raisers, also Panther, events, plus training on field, and training Camp away, at times.

A very rewarding and honor to be a part of this wonderful staff, Everyone is great to work with, we do go through Guest Relations Training each year,
Pros
To be a part of a winning team.great atmosphere.
Cons
The traffic, parking, etc, but it is all good, .
Great seasonal work
Guest Relations-Seasonal (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 13, 2016
Love to interact with the fans and experience of the atmosphere of the game. Helping fans and enforcing policies. Taking tickets and greeting fans as they enter into the stadium.
Fun atmosphere
Game Day Guest Relations Employee (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
A typical day at work as a Game Day Guest Relations Employee involves assisting fans with any questions they may have throughout the games. I have learned how important it is remain professional, even when fans get nasty with you. The hardest part of the job is enforcing Bank of America's policies, particularly the smoking policy. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to celebrate with the fans when a player for the Carolina Panthers scores a touchdown or does anything else that will increase the team's chances of winning.
Pros
Good way to meet new people and develop relationships with fans.
Cons
Short breaks
Exciting, and fun
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 7, 2016
I arrive early on game day. I have learned how to cope with all the variables of traffic ,crowds, and patience. The management is professional, and expect 100 percent. My co-workers are many, and we make the best of the event of the day. The hardest part of the job is dealing with intoxicated people. The best part of the job, is being part of a great organization. Also when the team wins!
Pros
The Crowd, and the game.
Cons
Weather can be a factor...Cold and rain.
Unconditional love
Guest Relations- Game Day Staff (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 30, 2015
Working for the Carolina Panthers is very great. Just walking in to the stadium many of the employees great everyone and fans. The great staff and fans make it seem like at home how friendly they are and talkative towards one another.
Pros
Family enviroment, loving folks all around this organization
Cons
Paid once a month
Best Job Ever!
Guest Relations Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 17, 2015
The management staff as well as the game day staff are very nice and professional. The atmosphere is very lively but it doesn't stress you out. Team leaders are very nice and always there to help their team.
Pros
Football
Fun employment
Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 6, 2015
I enjoyed working here it was an entertaining job and never repetitive. Of course i got to enjoy the events as well.I got along great with co-workers and made some lifetime friends from this opportunity and my boss was amazing too.
Pros
free passes to events
Cons
seasonal
Productive fun and Great team of Superviors and Co-Workers
Guest Relations Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 2, 2015
They care about Wowing the Fans. They go above and beyond the call of duty to make sure Fans and Employees are treated Super Great.