Carolina Employee Reviews

Registered Behavior Technician
Behavior Technician II (Current Employee) –  Cary, NCNovember 11, 2015
I currently work at the clinic in a 1:1 environment. I really enjoy the flexibility of the position. I enjoy helping others learn.
nice company to work in S.C.
security guard (Current Employee) –  south CarolinaOctober 7, 2015
Good schedule , nice people. good training, average pay . we get pay every two weeks. some site get vacation time .There are alot of in south carolina
Pros
nice people
Cons
none thing
fun place to work
card operator (Former Employee) –  reno nvSeptember 14, 2015
it was a fun place to work and management was great wasn't about the numbers but the quality of work. not any red tape and straight forward employment
Pros
4 day weeks
Very productive work.
Own business of sales. (Former Employee) –  All the island.September 5, 2015
Very early in the morning go out to make big sales. learn not to gift up never. I management my own. It was my own company of sales and I work alone. Be carefull in the street with the bad people. Look at the face of my customers went I give then a very good service.
Pros
satisfy with my goals.
Cons
Always in the street.
Empresa Privada
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Base MuñizAugust 10, 2015
Con una cultura antiprofesional, donde no se respeta las opiniones ni de empleados regulares ni de empleados excentos.
Non Profit Organization
Asistente Administrativa (Former Employee) –  PRJuly 20, 2015
My work consisted in assisting the Director of an organization nonprofit . In the same it was offered him home, education, health and helps young Department of Family and they were protected by the state, due to sensitive situations. It gave support to all areas of the organization .

I was in charge receiving the visit , social workers, and people interested in helping people in government economically . I was also in charge of verifying people who visited the young . He worked as confidential records and investigations of employees, references , training etc. Towards purchases office supplies and things that needed children. He is giving support to social , medical , sports and school area. Also he had to directly assist the Director , the Administrator and the CEO.
Pros
Free lunch
fun place to work
General Manager (Former Employee) –  florence, scMarch 2, 2015
fun place to work. good benefits and good co-workers. pay is good and very family friendly. work regular hours through out the week
Pros
fun place
Cons
random schedule
Awesome
Volunteer Organizer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJanuary 14, 2015
Lead a 25 person committee designated to acquiring new sponsors as well as contributing. Collaborated with team members to delegate tasks, communicate and motivated to improve group efficiency. Also, we won that year!
Great times here
Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Technologist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 10, 2015
One the premier healthcare systems in the country. I enjoyed my tenure here and I have no regrets. Great management, co-workers, and work-life balance. Charlotte as a whole is a good city to live.
Cook
Associate (Former Employee) –  Plaza CarolinaAugust 27, 2014
In charge of making all plates of the restaurant and keeping the area always clean
Great!
Director (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaMay 1, 2014
At the University of South Carolina, I was able to work both by myself and with others as a team. I gained knowledge of producing, directing, project proposals, budgeting, etc.
Great work with great people.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 19, 2014
Everyday prior going to the assigned store, we drive to the office to discuss the opportunities that we have in store for the day.
Productive and steady.
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Chapin, SCDecember 31, 2013
Great company to work for. Was a great opportunity to gather experience and knowledge of the manufacturing world.
A radio network on the brink of of huge success.
Produce/Host (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 30, 2013
At the station I am the producer and host of the Morning radio show the Morning Cook Up Show.

I place the music, organize the show, market and advertise as well.
CEO of Sales, Marketing (Former Employee) –  Johnsonville, SCOctober 24, 2013
this company was a great place to work. i managed over 37 employees at all times. it was a shame that it had to close due to family issues. i had a great 11 years with this company
CST Paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Raeford, NCJune 19, 2013
Great atmosphere. Everyone worked together and were like family. Excellent teamwork. Typical day at work consisted of teaching life skills to consumers/clients with developmental disabilities, developing and assisting clients with treatment goals and helping some locate family services.
Pros
great staff, flexibility, hours
Cons
healthcare
Online Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCMay 28, 2013
It was a good place to work when I started 5 years ago, but not anymore. With all the management changes and "downsizing", Carolina Biological is not a good place to work for anymore. All my co-workers share the same frustrations, that this company only cares about the bottom line anymore, and does not care about its employees. Bottom line is, nobody feels safe at Carolina anymore.
Good concept caring company almost have it right
House Manager (Former Employee) –  3200 Devine st Columbia sc 29201December 6, 2012
I had a great caree with this company.I would visit and talk with each person to assure their happeness and voice thier concernes.These clients we court order to the state and i learn when the state is involved it about money not so much client care.the most enjoyable part is that the company and management did care.I found them far removed due to fear not getting to know the real person.Depending on here say from staff,any staff so not to investigate things for themselves.
Pros
givening a home like enviroment to many young people.
Cons
grouping a group of challenging behaviors together to feed off each other.
decent place
Golf Packager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Whispering Pines, NCJuly 15, 2012
Typical day I would answer phone calls, set tee times.Take payments. I learned customer service and certain things of golf. managers were okay.co workers were awesome. not really any hard parts the normal: you get the nice people to call and the not so nice.
Pros
great people to work with.
Cons
didn't pay on time