Caron Treatment Center Employee Reviews in United States

Remarkable organization on all levels
Director of Caron Florida Recovery Residences (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAFebruary 15, 2016
Caron's programs and leadership is second to none. I was able to work for an organization with a diverse continuum of care and exceptional leadership. A first class organization all the way.
Pros
The most supportive organization I've worked for.
Cons
The only con at Caron was the organization lay offs when my position as a fundraiser was eliminated.
Poor Management, Horrible pay,
current employee (Current Employee) –  Wernersville, PADecember 22, 2015
Don't be fooled by the Caron propaganda machine. There is a reason senators in Harrisburg are looking into rehab facilities. If you are not part of the good ole boy network your sunk. Lousy management personal, certain employees have a me first attitude and to heck with the patients. They push the patients for extended stays to get more money out of them and all the while they hide behind their non-profit status while raking in huge salaries and bonuses. The atmosphere in this place is toxic at best. As a current employee I would never tell any family members or friends to go to Caron. Trust me there are better rehab facilities out there.
Pros
Cons
not enough time to explain this place
Rewarding experience when patients were discharged
Admissions Associate (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAJanuary 30, 2015
Enjoyed my time at Caron, learned much, great coworkers but company required working holidays and week ends. Caron has an excellent reutation for working with addiction that is well deserved. Very rewarding to see our patients leave clean and sober. Caron also had a great follow up system in place for our patients if they felt "stuck" or relapsed during their recovery
Pros
great staff, good benefits
Cons
week end and holiday work
Excellent
PCB Certified Counselors Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PANovember 26, 2014
They Really care about their employees. Bonuses and much more. free lunches . great maNAGERS
Productive Rewarding
Counselor Assistant- Monitor and assist patients (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAOctober 8, 2014
This job allowed me to be of service to others. This is a good company to work for.
Pros
free meals, good pay, great benifits
rewarding and fun place to grow and work
Lead Addictions Counselor (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAFebruary 9, 2014
This is easily the best place I've worked at!!! They provide clinical supervision, training, and plenty of opportunity to hone clinical skills
Great Place
Counselor Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wernersville, PADecember 31, 2012
Co workers are the greatest and we really do put patients to the front of the way
Leader in Addiction Treatment
Counselor Assitant (Former Employee) –  Wernersville, PAOctober 9, 2012
Very progressive thinking in counseling techniques and practicum.
Pros
proven record of success
Cons
no swimming pool