Carondelet Health Network Employee Reviews

Good working environment
RN Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 14, 2017
Great management team! Really enjoyed working for them and the hours were compatible with my home life. Everyone very friendly and willing to help and educate.
Not at this time
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  St Mary Hospital, Tucson, AZMay 27, 2017
I don't want to comment at this time. Did work work with some very good RN's and PCT's, but at the same time there were a few I wouldn't want taking care of my family.
Fast Paced Position
Patient Care Technician (PCT) (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 3, 2017
Bedside care for patients in a hospital environment can be very demanding. On a regular shift I would have 10-15 patients with 2 or 3 RNs. Time is always short 12hours sometimes is not enough to do all the things needed to be done. Time management is one thing you will learn fast. There is always a curve ball thrown at you during your shift. It is very rewarding when you are doing your job and your patients get the best care and they let you know with a smile or a hug.
Pros
Fast paced environment makes a 12 hour shift go by real fast
Cons
unpredicted events that will make your shift a bit more busy
Excellent
Patient Access Registration Representative II (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 9, 2017
Excellent company to work for.
Managers and Supervisors with open door policy. Value their employees.
Worked in all areas of Admitting - Radiology, ER, Out Pt, In Pt, Heart and Vascular Imging, and Surgery.
Being short staffed was hard. I sometimes was in 2 to 3 departements in a single day.
Aquired vast knowledge of ins and billing. ICD 10 codes and CPT codes.
Always enjoyed making my patients smile and or helping them solve a problem.
Pros
Excellent teamwork
Job Security and Positive Community Impact
Patient Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Tucson Az.September 21, 2016
Corondelet Hospital who is now owned by Tenet (St. Josephs Hospital) is a great place to work. The overall moral is important to upper management. Employees tend to stay who are not travel nurses.
Pros
People, Support, Moral
Cons
Long Hours
at times no team work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  1000 Carondelet Dr KC MOJuly 21, 2016
I was float pool for 8 yrs and really enjoyed it. Worked between both hospitals, St Marys and St Joseph. I needed benefits so I took a job in the ER at St Joseph. The ER can be very entertaining and challenging.
Pros
big enough hospital that you get a good variety
Cons
often worked short and didn't get a lunch or break
Enjoyed going to work and work hard all day
Radiology Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 12, 2016
My coworkers here were such a blessing and wonderful. I learned a lot here with Meditech and Cerner. The manager was very compassionate and understanding the hard demands of the job. The hardest part of this job was to get patients in asap, however machines would break or referrals didnt match up and we would have to cancel or r/s.
Pros
On space, great people, disc. on a lot of things
Cons
No time for breaks
Great Instruction and caring bosses
Internship (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 28, 2016
On a typical day I would get my instruction for the day along with a short meeting and Shadow my co-worker. He would show me how to work on the each machine with precise detail. I enjoyed it very much when i was giving a piece of equipment to work on myself. The hardest and most challenging part would be the the time frame.
Now Tenet Health Care
SCHEDULING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZ 85745February 22, 2016
As Carondelet Health Network, I enjoyed my time with the company and value the key business relationships I have built over my many years with the company. Great place to work!
I thought it would be a great place to work , but I was wrong!
sterile processing (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZDecember 2, 2015
I work hard at what I do , people that I work with don't believe, in working with orher people that are different from them in religion , and in color. But if you are different another way you are ,if you are not , or you are a person that stands up for your self , then there is a problem.
Pros
They have some good people there
Cons
I dont like when people are not a team player, and they don't have a have a open mind.
Fun and flexible company
MED RECONCILE & COORDINATION CPHT (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZNovember 9, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my position with Carondelet was that I got to interact with patient at a different level and was able to provide more than just dispensing medication.
Pros
Free educational seminars
Cons
Transitional care Program ending
N/a
Followup Rep (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 3, 2015
Good employer to work for. They care about their employees. The people are friendly and I would love a chance to work there again. I would definitely recommend this employer.
Love this job
PBX Operator - Communications (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 12, 2015
The job and my co-workers are both great. However, the direct management and benefits are lacking.

I really enjoy interacting with various people on a daily basis. We have great teamwork within our department and being able to work with amazing people makes the job a bit less stressful.
Pros
Co-workers are wonderful people to work with.
Cons
Benefits and direct managment are lacking.
Pleasant coworkers, management
Biling and Follow-up Representative (Current Employee) –  Tucsonm AzOctober 8, 2014
Very busy work enviroment, alot of overtime, good communication with management. Pleasant work enviroment.
Pros
Alot of potlucks to socialize with coworkers and management.
Cons
alot of lay offs
accounting job
CLERK IV/ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 23, 2014
very focus skill. good with numbers and multitasking. I learned how to work with health insurance and post part of the accounting process
Pros
good mentors
Cons
pay very little money
Supportive staff
Registered Nurse, Expert Level, Emergency Center (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 14, 2014
Great supportive staff in emergency room; fast paced, diverse patient population, numerous yearly CE requirements/unit education
Pros
supportive staff
Cons
management is non-suportive of nursing staff
Excellent Helpdesk people
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 18, 2014
Based on contractual work, make sure you seek long term contracts and provided training before you sign up with this company.
Nice Coworkers, but not a great place to work.
PATIENT ACCESS REGISTRATION REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 27, 2013
Poorly paid for doing the work of 4 different individuals. Very short staffed, and job is very demanding. Unable to take vacation days to not having anyone else to cover, no regard for family life. Slave Drivers!
good pay bad management, risk your license
Cardiac Telemetry Medical Surgical (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 12, 2013
6:1 patient ratio on Cardiac unit with high acuity patients. Managers do not help. Nurses are great and tech too but they burn out very quickly
Cons
terrible health care benefits
Senior HR Coordinator, Employee Relations (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 18, 2013
Recommend Carondelet as a great place to work,
If it was not for needing to relocate I would not be leaving
Pros
great culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carondelet Health Network. Our community is ready to answer.

Carondelet Health Network Reviews by Location