Job Functions Summary
*This is a Season Position*
This position is responsible for assisting the Corporate Payroll department with the biweekly processing of payroll checks and direct deposit advice statements. Also processes manual checks; assists with general office duties including sorting mail, filing, responding to general inquiries and supporting recurring process related to all payroll.
- Requires 1-2 years of experience in payroll or accounting plus a high school diploma/GED or an equivalent combination of both.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel.
- Requires excellent attention to detail and clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Requires good time management skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends as required.
- Ability to pass a mandatory or random drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prints and seal checks and direct deposit advice statements; packages and mails to park locations; tracks packages to ensure timely delivery and makes supervisor aware of any issues.
- Assists with processing manual checks and sends to requesting location.
- Assists with data entry into spreadsheets to support the balancing process.
- Provides general clerical support including filing, responding to general payroll related inquiries from park locations, employees and various government agencies.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 20 months ago