Carpenter Realtors

Carpenter Realtors Employee Reviews

Great Company
Associate Broker (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 28, 2015
Great opportunity for personal and financial growth. The management team and the agents were all very willing to offer help in a competitive sales environment.
high energy company
Indiana Real Estate Broker (Current Employee), Zionsville, indianaJanuary 31, 2015
great training program and highly recommend to anyone looking to get there start within the real estate field. must be high energy and disciplined though to grow.
Great Place to Work in A Volatile Market
Realtor (Former Employee), Avon, INMay 15, 2014
Pros: training
Cons: higher than industry standard marketing fees to sellers.
As real estate companies go, Carpenter is one of the best. They offer great deal of training for new agents, in addition to ongoing training. They also offer a lot of other perks that other companies don't - such as no desk fees, co-op marketing fees, etc.

My one criticism is that the real estate market overall is very unstable. Also, during the worst part of the downturn in 2009, Carpenter raised it's standard commission/marketing fee to sellers to 7% without room for negotiation. This has and will continue to cost Realtors listings. Even as the market continues to slowly rise back on its feet, there are other companies that can offer much more competitive rates - while keeping fees and expenses low for their Realtors.
Fun place to work, everyone was very helpful and nice.
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Mooresville, INMarch 22, 2014
Pros: lots of free lunches provided by local businesses.
Cons: never really felt like i was working independently.
I obtained my license and went immediately to work for Carpenter Realtors. I really liked their business approach, support and available use of facility. As an Independent Contractor however, I felt like there was to much pressure put on us to spend time in the office. They provided "desk time" which purpose was to give agents the opportunity to get new leads. I liked this philosophy but soon learned that it was really a waste of time that no longer had available to waste.
agent for buyers and sellers
Real Estate Agent (Current Employee), Crawfordsville, INFebruary 22, 2013
Cons: not a steady income
I like the company and working with people.
I work with buyers and sellers of residentual properties.
Great Company to work for
Realtor (Former Employee), Shelbyville, INMay 12, 2012
Pros: flexibility, support, structure, encouragement
Excellent incentive structure, opportunities for advancement, teamwork is encouraged, great training programs and willingness to help with any project you would need help with. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering a career as a Realtor.

About Carpenter Realtors

To sell or buy a single family home for sale or real estate around Indianapolis Indiana, ask a Carpenter Realtors agent, the – Read more

Carpenter Realtors Salaries