CARQUEST Auto Parts

CARQUEST Auto Parts Employer Reviews

customer service/assistant manager
Assistant Store Manger (Current Employee), Northport, ALJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: benefits : health, dental, vision, prescrition benefits, vacation, 401k
Cons: advancement opportunities, miscellaneous etc....
Learned more about my job related skills that I have had the opportunity to improve and made advancement. Was recognized for my dedication and hard work. Co-workers are a joy to be around work with. Hardest part is not being able to relocate to be with my fiancee and family that lives in scottsboro/huntsville, alabama area. Commuting to my job and responsibilties has become financially a struggle due to the distance of traveling back and forth. looking to re-locate to a store within our corporate district.
productive place to work
Inventory Clerk and Puller (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: stayed busy
Cons: working the lanes
you remain busy it is a face pace job filling and puller orders.
Wonderful
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), Middletown, NYJanuary 8, 2015
First Deli I ever worked in. I learned everything I needed to know to work in a deli and have been able to take those skills with me in other food service fields
Great team and we all work well together, fun place to work
Commercial Sales Manager (Current Employee), Okeechobee, FLJanuary 7, 2015
A typical day at work consists of customer service that is number 1. When we are not waiting on customers we make sure the store is clean and all the shelves are full. What I have learned is a lot about agriculture, and heavy duty trucks. The management team is great. My co workers are also great. The hardest part about the job is being a woman in a mans world. For the most part I get the up most respect from the male customers, then you get the one that treat me like I do not belong there and have absolutely no clue what i am doing. Then my male co workers act like they do not have the answers and ask for my help. What I enjoy most about my job is I work with a great team, I will miss them when I leave but I am ready to finally get into the career I have always had the passion for the medical field.
A day at work
Driver/ Warehouse Stock (Former Employee), Jefforerson Davis HWY Woodbridge VADecember 22, 2014
Making sure I am ready to take calls at a certain time of the beginning of shift. Make sure I eliminate distractions to focus on incoming calls and automatic out going calls. Check with management to make sure I have the most updated information to deliver to clients. Working with team members to make sure we are all telling clients the same thing and that we all have the most updated information.
CARQUEST
Retail Sales, Driver (Current Employee), Killeen, TXDecember 16, 2014
CarQuest was an amazing experience, unfortunately we were bought out by Advanced Auto Parts, and the my store transfer has been horrible.
Easy going job
Customer service rep (Current Employee), Riverdale, GADecember 9, 2014
Carquest auto parts is an growing company where individuals get to take on roles and learn at a rapid speed. This is an awesome place of business where learning and growing is a plus.
It was a great experience working in an auto part warehouse.
Picker/Stock (Former Employee), Armonk, NYDecember 7, 2014
- I would go in grab the gun that would tell me what parts to pick and send out. I also stocked the shelves with the car parts. Also made sure everything was neat and in the right spot.
- I learned about different car parts.
- My co-workers were good to me and very friendly. They were fun to work with.
- The hardest part of the job was hitting goal at a certain paste and time. When it got really busy it would get crazy.
- The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know and learn new things. Also learn about different auto parts.
CarQuest
Driver/Delivery (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILDecember 6, 2014
Pros: drive all day and see different sites
Cons: too fast pace
great job if you like to drive and see nothing but forest preserves and open fields. Fun times and many funny moments with customers and coworkers
This is a great enviroment
Sales Rep (Current Employee), Park HIlls MoDecember 4, 2014
Between the manager and my coworkers, I have a very fun and relaxed work experience.
a great learning experience
Delivery Driver/Teammate (Former Employee), Richmond, VANovember 21, 2014
Pros: a real team friendly environment
I went into the medical billing clerk position knowing not a thing about insurance or the clerical business. I took notes and asked questions and within a couple of weeks I was on my own printing off insurance claims, sending requested information to lawyers, patients and insurance companies. I was trained to answer the phones and take payments and note patients accounts. Also update insurance information and changes of address. My coworkers all worked as part of one big team. The hardest part of the job was doing some of the research from yrs back and trying to locate paper files. I would have to say the most enjoyable part was waking up in the morning not dreading the thought of going to work and knowing my day was going to be productive from start to end.
Nice place to work, good understanding co-workers
PARTS DELIVERY AND INVENTORY CONTROL (Former Employee), AlbuquerqueNovember 19, 2014
Pros: drove a lot, lots of time to think. management. co-workers
Would deliver parts to commercial account customers. The job was not all that difficult. The hardest part was dealing with account disputes resulting from a customer that had not paid their bills yet. The company was understanding even in difficult situations like that.

I enjoyed being out on the road and getting to talk to the customers during deliveries.
Enjoyable job loved dealing with the public
Driver (Former Employee), Kearney Mesa, CA.November 15, 2014
I was a delivery driver for auto parts. I was responsible for invoices, parts and overall customer care. I enjoyed people interaction.
A changing company
Business Technologies Manager (Current Employee), Armonk, NYNovember 12, 2014
Pros: genuine feeling that we're making a difference
Cons: long term uncertainty
Being onboard through two acquisitions has been very interesting. Those who are left have seen a lot of changes, while the end result has yet to be seen.

I've learned a lot about the automotive aftermarket working directly with DC Operations and store level management, training users on the company's point of sale system. I've enjoyed working with, and training store owners, essentially helping them run their business more efficiently and effectively. I've built a lot of excellent relationships, with the role being partly and unofficially a technical sales position. While my expertise in the application software is the primary focus of my role, much of my day to day falls outside of the technical aspect, with many users calling my department for advice in nearly anything business related. I enjoy that we're considered a full service, one call resolution for whatever comes our way.
My enjoyable job with car parts.
Retail sales and Customer Service (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALNovember 3, 2014
Pros: helping others find the answers to car problems
Cons: getting a little dirty and greasy everyday.
Open store, get the computers up and running, answer the phones and take customers orders, check in stock from shipment, process the returns, deliver parts to commercial customers, processing bank deposits, faxing information when needed, researching for hard to find parts, stocking shelves, house keeping with in the store, at some point take lunch,close the store and total registers for the day.
good place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAMMATE (Current Employee), Corning, NYNovember 2, 2014
management easy to get along with, fun job. busy at times, but not too crazy all the time
Not the best job for advancement
Driver & Sales worker (Current Employee), Cocoa, FLNovember 1, 2014
they treat there employees unfairly the benefits are too expensive they only give there part time employees 20 hours a week and the pay is unfair for those who been there longer.
N/A
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAOctober 29, 2014
Rather not discuss, enjoyed working with my crew and the public. Very limited resources!
N/A
Store Manager (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAOctober 29, 2014
fun place
Customer Service (Former Employee), Clear Brook, VAOctober 29, 2014
Pros: great place
Cons: insurance
you get to meet interesting customers, and was a great place to work at.

1 2 3 4 5