We are a trusted rehabilitation and long-term care center that is fully accredited and licensed by the state of Texas. We are committed to providing excellent rehabilitation services and care to our residents.
The Facility Marketing Director is responsible for increasing the occupancy rate of the facility by developing relationships with referral sources and promoting internal service offerings. This position is classified as a salaried-exempt position.
- Receive and follow work schedule/instructions from the Administrator and as outlined in our established policies and procedures.
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the facility.
- Assure that work/assignment areas are clean and records, files, etc., are properly stored before leaving such areas on breaks, end of work day, etc.
- Assist in developing procedures to ensure records are properly completed before filing.
- Collect, assemble, and check admission papers. Forward to appropriate department.
- Forward completed medical records to the Medical Records Department as appropriate.
- Maintain a record of authorized information taken from records i.e., type information, name of recipient, date, department, etc.
- Abstract information from records as authorized/required for insurance companies, Medicare, etc.
- Notify nursing service when the resident has arrived at the facility to assure that a member of the nursing staff escorts the resident to his/her assigned room.
- Notify nursing service and call for assistance, as necessary, if resident is disturbed/violent on admission or if resident shows symptoms of infectious/communicable disease.
- Refer admission problems to proper authority, i.e., office supervisor, credit manager, nursing service, etc.
- Maintain a resident waiting list in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Keep abreast of current Medicare/Medicaid regulations governing admission/discharge requirements of health care facilities.
- Perform miscellaneous duties and assist business office personnel as required/directed.
- Assume the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability of performing the assigned duties of the Admissions/Marketing Director.
- Other related duties and responsibilities that may become necessary to assure that the needs of the facility are met.
1. 2 years experience marketing SNFs
2. Comfortable speaking with families, case managers, and physicians
3. Knowledge of Medicare & Medicaid requirements
4. Familiar with Dallas hospital organizations preferred
5. Strong organizational and leadership skills
6. Effective interpersonal and interdisciplinary communication skills
- Competitive Pay + Incentive Bonus
- Healthcare Benefits (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K, Voluntary benefit plans, Wellness Programs
Indeed - 19 months ago