Android (Java) and/or iOS (Obj-C)
We are a business that is looking to expound upon its current mobile application platform. We are in need of a development resource who will be committed long term and to the vision of our business. We utilize design and technology to advance our business purpose.
If you are an iOS or Android developer with experience, please read on!
What you need for this position:
- A confident understanding and application of the Java for Android or Objective-C languages
- Practiced mobile application development in either Android or iOS
- A passion to learn and critically consider the expected outcomes
- Enjoyment of learning new technology
- Thrives in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to work well in a team with cross-domain deliverables
- Authorization to work within the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
What you should have for this position:
- Understanding of API’s and XML
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other degree (but we understand if you’re like Mark Zuckerberg)
- Ability to work well, and play well with our tight-knit technology
What you'll be doing:
We are working on further developing our existing platform by adding new and creative features. We are breaking the marketing mold!! That's why we need someone creative who likes working in a team and is committed and passionate about web and application development.
What we expected:
- A minimum work week of 40 hours
- A flexible attitude and sense of humor
- Willingness to learn from and teach others
How to Apply:
Interviews are occurring next week, so apply with your resume and a short one-paragraph explanation of why you would like to work for a start-up which will serve as a cover letter.
Thriving in “The City of Seven Hills”, Carrot, LLC. has been passionate in growing with local businesses through services that go beyond a product. Founded in 2011, Carrot has aimed to support small businesses in their pursuit of success. Through Carrot Saver, an app that serves as a marketing tool for local businesses and digital deal finder for every walk of life, business owners have the opportunity to get their name out there in a relevant and fast-growing market. The app is not the end but the beginning, a component to what Carrot envisions as a comprehensive identity for community business owners and their services.
Carrot, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.