Carry Transit

Carry Transit Employer Reviews

This was a very nice job I got to do accounts receivable and payable
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee), Oakland, NJFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: pay could have been a little better
If the position would have lasted I would have learned payroll, dispatching. My duties were posting and reviewing all the statements that came into the company. Typing all the truck drivers work orders into the system, filing and customer service.

The dress code was very casual and the hours were great.
Laid back but horrible management
Operations Clerk/Dispatcher (Current Employee), Memphis TNJanuary 13, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: people arent serious about their work
The office is very laid back but management is lacking. Everyone is fun and easy to work with. The hardest part is not having family time. I am always on call and never get a break even when I am on vacation. People are unwilling to help one another out in the office and it is very exhausting.
Wasn't there long enough to form much of an opinion.
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Decatur, ILSeptember 23, 2013
Enjoyed my time there. Training was good. Benefits very affordable.
poorly run company
maintence (Former Employee), Bridgeview, ILJuly 25, 2013
Cons: all
I didn't work for Carry very long, but the little time was miserable. They hire illegals, and they cost me a workman's comp injury!
I have fun every day.
Terminal Manager (Current Employee), Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: flexable time
Cons: hard to please the customer
Start the day with check list, Loads left to be loaded, status of deliveries ( what's running on time and what's running late) Address all routs running late, make adjustments as needed. walk the yard to great all employee's find out how there day is going. check hours of service, make sure all safety points and pre trips are being done. I have learned – more... that as a manager being available to you employee's is important. I have mastered the art of listening and using there ideas. This is the best team of people that I have pleasure of managing. The hardest part of the job would be satisfying the customer. the most enjoyable part of the job I can say would be the growth of all my employee's. – less