Carry Transit Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
needed a lil work.
Local Haul/OTR (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CA 95203April 12, 2017
Enjoyed the local runs. Bay area runs were ok. needed better truck. Needed better Days off. Hardest Part was Loading Trailer. Fun days when i had to go pick up trailers and tractors.
Cons
trailers would break down.
A good job/ slow in growth
Driver (Current Employee) –  Decatur, ALDecember 7, 2014
Carry Transit is a good company to work for. I work around some good people ever day. I 'm happy to call them my co-workers. My hardest time of the day is sometimes having customers managing your time from time of pick up and time of delivery. This job is built off of time management and everyone knows what everyone is doing from pick up to delivery.
Carry Transit doesn't have much room for growth and the system is still based off the good-o-boy system.
Pros
Good worker and company
Cons
slow growth, good-o-boy system
Wonderful company
Company Driver (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 6, 2014
Great Miles, great home time and very fair pay. Keep you moving. Best company I have worked for so far.
This was a very nice job I got to do accounts receivable and payable
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oakland, NJFebruary 24, 2014
If the position would have lasted I would have learned payroll, dispatching. My duties were posting and reviewing all the statements that came into the company. Typing all the truck drivers work orders into the system, filing and customer service.

The dress code was very casual and the hours were great.
Pros
close to home
Cons
pay could have been a little better
Laid back but horrible management
Operations Clerk/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Memphis TNJanuary 13, 2014
The office is very laid back but management is lacking. Everyone is fun and easy to work with. The hardest part is not having family time. I am always on call and never get a break even when I am on vacation. People are unwilling to help one another out in the office and it is very exhausting.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
People arent serious about their work
Wasn't there long enough to form much of an opinion.
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Decatur, ILSeptember 23, 2013
Enjoyed my time there. Training was good. Benefits very affordable.
I have fun every day.
Terminal Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 16, 2013
Start the day with check list, Loads left to be loaded, status of deliveries ( what's running on time and what's running late) Address all routs running late, make adjustments as needed. walk the yard to great all employee's find out how there day is going. check hours of service, make sure all safety points and pre trips are being done. I have learned that as a manager being available to you employee's is important. I have mastered the art of listening and using there ideas. This is the best team of people that I have pleasure of managing. The hardest part of the job would be satisfying the customer. the most enjoyable part of the job I can say would be the growth of all my employee's.
Pros
Flexable time
Cons
Hard to please the customer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carry Transit. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7