Carshield Employee Reviews

I absolutely love my job!!!
Presales (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOOctober 16, 2017
Carshield has changed my life! The management is awesome. I was given top rate training and continuing support so I can succeed! I love the people I work with and I make money!!
Told would get training
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOOctober 5, 2017
After 4 weeks of work I was not a good fit that is what I was told and I did not get enough training to do my job .....................................................
Was a wonderful place til new management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 17, 2017
I worked here a year and absolutely loved it. Best part about this place is how close everyone is. Customer Service department can be extremely stressful. They used to focus on the employees and give constructive criticism so that we may better ourselves but with the new management that has taken over in the past month it has become a focus on everything we do wrong and constant firing of good employees. Many of us have been looking for new jobs, especially the senior reps that have been there a while. While there used to be good management in this department, it has quickly gone down hill in a matter of a month and there is absolutely no job security in this place anymore and it has been made well known at this point that we are easily replaceable.
Pros
Other employees
Cons
Bad management, no job security
Presales (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 15, 2017
Fun safe friendly work environment. Great for people with no sales skills cause they train you!! Definitely would recommend to friends and family. It's a family orientated company so everyone feels welcome!!
Pros
Free lunch occasionally, contest for money and prizes.
Cons
Stressfull at times.
Only work here if you don't mind high pressure sales and managers constantly on you
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOSeptember 15, 2017
Been here for almost 5 years at first it seemed good but there's no appreciation from management only thing the look at are the mistakes you've made and constantly bring them up. Definitely no sympathy!
Pros
The employees are nice
Fun place. Boring job
Pre sales (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOSeptember 12, 2017
U make a ton of calls. Sit in a chair. But u work with some great people an have fun while making money. Management was always great. Very understanding.
Pros
Lunch brakes
Cons
Very good place to work if you don't let the stress get to you
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 7, 2017
I have been here almost 2 years you have to know this a sales job you have to work hard to make it to the top if you come here thinking you will relax working 40h a week that's not how you become successful. You get what you put in think of it as your little business the more you work the more it will grow.
Pros
Trips, paid time off, get to leave early some day if goal met
Seems great and it is. At first get in make money and get out
Inbound phone sales (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOSeptember 1, 2017
Starts out great seems legit great money than you settle in and it gets real more .more more numbers numbers numbers all managers play favorites business can get very very slow no advertising but tour still responsible to do just as good if not better continue to lower pay scales they do not care at all who is in the seat as long as you shove it down a customer's throat all kinds of shady stuff behind the scenes but you can make really good money real fast
Pros
Great money real fast
Cons
No job securtiy, they don't care at all, high high stress, you can never do enough or work enough hours, questionable tactics, pay scales changes monthly usially not in your favor
My second home
Sales representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOAugust 15, 2017
I've been at CarShield for almost 4 years now. The work environment is second to none. The fun, family atmosphere combined with a customer first attitude is unbeatable. Working here has truly been life changing.
Pros
Company activities, great compensation
Cons
Best job I've ever had, besides being a mother
Presales (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJuly 28, 2017
This company is amazing. I love coming here everyday. It's my home away from home. My coworkers and managers are my second family. Everyone is so caring and is always lending a helping hand to those in need. Not only is the work environment amazing, the benefits are too. I've never had a job so laid back and fun. I definitely see myself being with this company for a very, very long time.
Pros
Bonuses, benefits, work family
Cons
I can't think of any
Great hi energy and fun place to work.
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 13, 2017
This is a great place with a lot of good people. Everyone is friendly and always ready to help. I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a great place to work.
Pros
Also having giveaways, and raffles for different things.
Cons
Somewhat stressful
Great Place to Work!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJuly 5, 2017
Best place I've worked! Fun atmosphere working with a tight-knit team of people and supportive managers who are always willing to help! Potential to make great money as well as awesome benefits for my family! Wouldn't want to work anywhere else!
provides very stressful work environment
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJuly 5, 2017
the people that run this company dont care how good you are
at management its all favoritism . very cut throat and stressful
huge turnover rate no loyalty
They are the most amazing company i have worked for!!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJune 19, 2017
I have worked for Carshield for a year now and it was the best decision I have made! The owners and managers really make you feel accepted and go above and beyond to make sure their employees are taken care of. It really feels more like a family then just a place to work. I don't know if I would be were I am today without their support! They have really helped me grow professionally and personally!!
Great Place for a Career
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOJune 13, 2017
Great place to work and be able to make friends, earn a very good living, and provide a good support system. You do have to work and very large amounts of hours in order to make very good money but that's also one of the benefits where you can make as much as you want to by putting in the work.
Pros
Paid Vacation, Health benefits, 401k
Cons
Health care is a little expensive, you have to put in a ton of overtime
Best Place I Have Ever Worked!!!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOJune 2, 2017
This job has not only provided me with a career, it has provided me with a second family.

The work environment and compensation is better than I could have ever imagined when I was hired 4 years ago.

For the first time in my life I can honestly say I love my job.

THANKS CARSHIELD!
Great work enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOMay 11, 2017
So far best work environment I've ever been in. Caring owners and managers. Weekly, monthly, and bonuses for the top reps that month. They set up team nights for employees that's on the companies expense. Random giveaway prizes. Just overall best place I've ever worked.
Pros
Raffles, giveaways, bonuses, hour lunches, team nights, cardinals and blues ticket giveaways.
Cons
Hard to get into sales when your in a different department.
Flexible, fun people, good management
Pre-Sales (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOApril 24, 2017
I've been working here for 8 months and I really love the people i work with. The job is challenging and competitive. Management is flexible with work scheduling and understanding when things come up unexpectedly. Ive learned a lot here and hope to continue to grow with the company in the future.
Pros
Flexibility, people, free lunch sometimes
Cons
Work on saturday sometime
Great workplace with life changing opportunities
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOApril 18, 2017
When I got the job at CarShield it was just to get out of a bad job situation I was currently in. I didn't expect it to be a long term thing, and here I am 2.5 years later. I wouldn't change it for the world. Working here has provided me with so many opportunities to turn my life around and start saving for my future. You work hard and you are definitely rewarded. It's an upbeat environment with people who come to be family. I can't thank Carshield enough for how awesome they are.
Pros
Great management, great support, amazing opportunities
Cons
I work an earlier shift, I love sleep
Family Friendly and Fun
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOApril 10, 2017
CarShield is one of the best places I've worked. So much so that I came back! When faced with family problems, emergencies, or just a lot of drs appointments CarShield has gone above and beyond for my family. They always throw family friendly events and we love going to the Rascals games! The job can be stressful, however they try to balance it out with fun. Any given time on the call center floor there is nerf gun wars, friendly compitition and hello.. free wifi. They push you to do better at work, and will help you to be better outside of work. I don't just have managers and coworkers, I have friends. I love working here.
Pros
Hour lunch, wifi, pay, bonuses, fun managers, casual dress, flexible
Cons
Can be a stressful job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carshield. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5