Carter Consulting, Inc. (CCI) is a minority-owned business headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. CCI was established in 2005 to support the government and private sector for their professional staffing, management and technical assistance needs. Since our inception, CCI has grown to provide high quality professional services to various organizations, public and private, domestic and international, at the local, state and federal levels.
CCI possesses the knowledge, resources, abilities and capacity required to assist government and private institutions in completing high-level, mission critical, sensitive projects, meet goals and objectives, and carry out their overall mission. CCI's professional, trained employees and consultants represent the full scope of management, scientific, and technical disciplines. We focus on the details so our clients can focus on the outcome. Visit our website at www.carterci.com for more information.
CCI employees enjoy a benefits package that includes medical and dental insurance and paid time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Number of Openings: 1
Location: Atlanta, GA
Position Description: CCI is seeking a Web Developer to provide Information Management support for the Division of Laboratory Programs, Standards and Services (DLPSS) in the Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology and Laboratory Services (CSELS) of the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta, Georgia. Be a part of the CDC’s mission to protect America from health, safety and security threats, both foreign and domestic.
- Programming for both the front and back-end of web applications;
- Collect requirements, perform analysis, and create applications and/or data capture tools using enterprise standard technologies such as .Net, and MS SQL;
- Provides SQL Server database development, programming and maintenance;
- Provides documentation and reporting to include SQL Server database report generation, web analytics reports, web site documentation, etc.
1. A BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field AND five years of experience in a government setting;
2. CDC experience a plus;
3. 5+ years of experience;
4. Hands On Coding experience in Microsoft and Adobe tools, such as MS Visual Studio, .Net, C#, SQL Server (stored procedures and integration service), and Dreamweaver;
5. Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills;
6. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills;
7. Exceptional writing, communication and analytical skills;
How to apply:
Please cut and past this link into your browser to apply: http://carterci.squarespace.com/employment-application-for/
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail. All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
This position is subject to close at any time once a satisfactory applicant pool has been identified.