Travel Tampa and Surrounding Area
Must have at least 2 years expiernce within the last 3 years
Carter Healthcare and Hospice is about helping people stay in the comfort of their homes while receiving dependable quality healthcare. Carter Healthcare, Inc believes that our employees are the key to our success. Carter takes pride in recruiting the best talent available for our business. Carter Healthcare is about providing the best patient care. Our staff and entrepreneurial spirit has enabled us to grow from one office to 18 offices in Oklahoma and expand into Texas and Florida . Carter Healthcare, Inc has become one of the most successful Home Health agencies in just over 20 years. Our success is a direct result of the contributions, knowledge and work ethic of the some of the most talented work force in the industry.
1. Graduated from an accredited school of nursing; licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Florida;
B.S. preferred, with one of the following criteria:
a. RN w/Masters in psychiatric/mental health nursing and, within the last 3 years, experience in a
psychiatric acute treatment unit, psych home care, psych outpatient services, etc.
b. RN w/Bachelors in general nursing and at least 1 year of recent nursing experience in a psychiatric
acute treatment unit, psych home care, psych outpatient services, etc.
c. RN with Associate in general nursing and at least 2 years experience in a psychiatric acute treatment
unit, psych home care, psych outpatient services, etc.
2. Psych certified by Medicare or experience qualifying for same.
3. Home care experience preferred.
4. Minimum of two (2) years nursing experience preferred.
5. Competency Requirements; proficient at:
- venipuncture / phlebotomy
- cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- infusion therapy including intravenous medication administration
- port/access device care
- basic rehabilitation therapy
6. Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance and DME regulations, JCAHO, DHS, local state
and federal regulations. Broad knowledge of principles of nursing and rehab home health and
7. Previous Case Management experience preferred
8. Ability to work collaboratively and build a multidisciplinary professional team.
9. Ability to provide an organized, efficient approach to caseload management.
10. Good teaching skills.
11. Ability to demonstrate understanding and support of agency policies, legal considerations and professional
12. Possesses and maintains good physical and mental health. Presents a pre-employment health
clearance, including a negative TB skin test and/or negative chest x-ray and other tests required
by the Agency (i.e. negative drug screen).
13. Computer literate with working knowledge of Windows/MS Office applications. Able to type at least
25 words per minute.
14. Licensed driver with automobile that is insured in accordance with the Agency requirements and is in good working order.
15. Willing to be on call as assigned.