Carteret Community College Employee Reviews in United States

Fast paced, and enjoyable
Federal Work Study Student (Current Employee) –  Morehead City, NCJanuary 14, 2016
Being a floral designer was something I picked up after started as a driver in a local florist when I was younger. I was nice enough to work under several people who had a hand in teaching me how to make beautiful masterpieces, but also how to deal with people in their best moments, baby arrangements and weddings, to their worst, surgeries and deaths and sicknesses.
Pros
Cons
Coordinator and Web Design Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCApril 24, 2014
Great location and management was easy to get along with. Great work environment. The disadvantage is part-time workers do not get any benefits.
Family oriented
Plant Operations Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Morehead City, NCOctober 8, 2013
Typical day is fast-paced and every changing. Have to be able to handle distractions through the day. Overall, I do like the department and the people I work with. The hardest part of the job some times is the many distractions. The best part of the job is that we are very family-oriented. Normally, i can be off with my children when needed.
Pros
fleixble
Cons
no raises

Want to know more about Carteret Community College?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carteret Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8