Carteret Community College Employee Reviews

awesome
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCOctober 28, 2016
I was a work study student and worked as a receptionist. My daily tasks such as computer work, scanning information and helping students that need computer questions.
Fast paced, and enjoyable
Federal Work Study Student (Current Employee) –  Morehead City, NCJanuary 14, 2016
Being a floral designer was something I picked up after started as a driver in a local florist when I was younger. I was nice enough to work under several people who had a hand in teaching me how to make beautiful masterpieces, but also how to deal with people in their best moments, baby arrangements and weddings, to their worst, surgeries and deaths and sicknesses.
Pros
Cons
The people were really nice to work with
Financial Aid Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCJanuary 18, 2014
Helping clients solve problems. Learned how to use computer system for information. Learned about the government programs for financial aid assistance, such as, Pell grants and loans. Willing to learn everything I could about financial aid and other areas of the college office, management was encouraging to help me. Co-workers were a pleasure and it was a family atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was also the most enjoyable part of the job and that was helping the clients and keeping up with incoming information to file for new or existing clients.
Pros
Great work environment, helping people to further their education, and great people to work with
Cons
When busy with clients it was sometimes a little difficult to do paperwork and files
Coordinator and Web Design Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCApril 24, 2014
Great location and management was easy to get along with. Great work environment. The disadvantage is part-time workers do not get any benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Carteret Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8