Carteret General Hospital Employee Review

View all Carteret General Hospital reviews

Patient Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCJune 23, 2013
I learned to work with customers and help them set up payment plans for their doctor bills. I also learned to use a multi phone line system.

Other Carteret General Hospital Employee Reviews

PATIENT ACCESS REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCNovember 18, 2017
Carteret General Hospital by far was my most enjoyable job as of yet everyday was a learning experience. management was excellent.The hardest day was when i resigned.
Pros
Continuous Learning
Cons
Advancement Opportunities
Great team to work with , fast paced environment
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Morehead City, NCSeptember 28, 2017
I worked 12 hour shifts on a cardiac unit for 4 years with a great team of nurses and nursing assistants. I enjoyed working night shift, but eventually it wore on me and interfered with my family time.

One thing I can say is that teamwork was a must on our unit and I worked with the best group of team players.

On the downside, there were many days where we were short staffed and it's very hard to provide adequate patient care without the right amount of workers.
Pros
work parties, education opportunities, recognition for performance, yearly raise, benefits
Cons
Pay, working holidays