Cartus Employee Reviews

Cartus Experience
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 21, 2017
A typical work day at Cartus is getting here and answering phone calls assisting customers with program details. The job was easy I can honestly say. I learned a lot about the real estate business. There was literally no hard part about my job. The work culture is awesome as well.
Pros
Long lunch. benefits. friendly people
Cons
Gossip
Upper management is bias
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 16, 2017
Making and taking calls
I learned to be extremely flexible
Upper Management is lacking in fairness and visibility, floor management can be personalble
Putting up with pettiness
I enjoyed working with my peers
Pros
Great peers
Cons
Poor upper managment
Real Estate Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTNovember 14, 2017
stressful.. a lot of customer interaction with no management help, attendance policy makes NO sense considering their "time clock" clock in method is not legal according to the DOL.
Pros
Cons
attendance policy
Corporate America atmosphere
Client Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTNovember 8, 2017
Depending on the department, job could be very stressful, quota's to be met on a daily, weekly, monthly basis. You could become just a statistic and not a human being.
Pros
I worked with some great people
Cons
Too stressful
a good place to work for 2 to 4 years.
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTNovember 8, 2017
a decent company overall. some good people. fair compensation and benefits. but reorganizations and layoffs and outsourcing are a reality. a major employer in the area. the corporate relocation business is not very interesting and the technology is not cutting edge. management is aloof.
Pros
work life balance. benefits
Cons
constant reorganizations.
Best Place I have every worked
IT Regional Manager in an Enterprise Environment (Former Employee) –  Mission Viejo, CAOctober 28, 2017
I was part of the Regional office staff in California. The staff was great, corporate was great, my peers were wonderful.

The hardest part of the job was when the doors were closed in 2009.
Great place, great people and alot of fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTOctober 21, 2017
Awesome place to work!! Gives back to the community, donates money to charities consistently. Loved the people there very diverse and the office had many amenities which was nice
Great working experience
Relocation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 19, 2017
Great company, great facility. This company had a great group of management staff that cared for their employees welfare, personal and work related. Very strong in helping employee growth.
Relaxed and Professional
Global Learning & Performance Training Consultant (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXOctober 13, 2017
The job and work environment is great. This company also has great entry level jobs. Advancement and overall industry makes the path to advancement very tough.
No comments
International Assignment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTOctober 7, 2017
Very stressful job, lots of responsibilities, low pay, high job turnover, benefits are getting worse each day, nice building, but no investment in talent
Very good team and atmosphere
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTOctober 3, 2017
People were kind and fun to work with. It was a casual atmosphere. We were able to dress down in the summer months. The pay was competitive, and the the commute was easy as well.
A challenge every day
Client Services Consultant (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 14, 2017
Good training, managers. Consistent very high workload with little down time. Friendly co-workers, work independently with management support as needed. Metrics driven company.
Pros
Friendly customer service environment
Cons
Fast-paced, high stress
Review
Real Estate Contract Specialist (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 13, 2017
Cartus is a positive place to work for, helped me advance my career and gave me plenty of opportunities. I would recommend Cartus to job seekers. The top relocation company in the world.
Great place with opportunity
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTSeptember 11, 2017
This has been a great place to work, aside from the compensation being low, Cartus does offer great benefits and are very accommodating. I am very excited to be able to move up within the company
Career establishing work place.
Senior Support Specialist - Account Services (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTAugust 27, 2017
CARTUS is a company that you can achieve employment satisfaction. Their have very high work ethics and standards and hold their employees to such. Their compensation packages and benefits are competitive. It is a good place to work.
Don't work here!
Real Estate Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Danbury, CTAugust 24, 2017
Very stressful job, and all my manager cared about was my metrics each month! I was a hard-working, diligent worker, nver felt good at the end of the day. Cartus over-worked and under-paid everyone in my department. Consequently, a high turn-over rate.
Pros
Gym on site, but it cost money to use.
Cons
Scored on everything you do with customers
Always and exciting event to join and learn
ANALYST II, OPERATION ACCOUNTING VENDOR SET UP (Current Employee) –  DanburyAugust 3, 2017
It is a great work experience and way to pave for my next work experience i cam e across taught me alot where i can beable to demonstrate and share where ever I go
Pros
Always an event going with in the team, paid Birthdays off
Collector
Real Estate Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 5, 2017
My typical day at work would be staying busy , being very productive by attempting to skip trace and collect on as many delinquent accounts as I can . I always try to learn new things within the company by taking assessments and training when there is down time so that it can increase my chances on being a better collector. I have learned that you can be the best collector by applying yourself, asking questions when you are not sure of the correct answer. I love to take a non hostile approach to collections. The hardest part of collections is when I can't help someone keep their property because they just don't have the finances. The most enjoyable part of collections is when i can collect on the property and keep the customer happy because they didn't have to loose their property.
Counselors Overworked
Domestic Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Lisle, ILMay 26, 2017
Management overloads counselors with too many transferees to handle and customer service fails. Culture at this office lacks and morale is low. Favorites, and bad planning.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Management only concerned with keeping their jobs
great benefits
Real Estate Coordinator II (Current Employee) –  Danbury, CTMay 23, 2017
As with most large companies, you have some managers who you will do well under, and some that make you scratch your head as to who hired them as a manager. Ultimately the company is great, very diverse, and there are opportunities to advance.