CARTVERTISING Employee Reviews in United States

great company
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 1, 2015
this was and still is one of the great companies to work for.
the team is made up of
very nice staff memebers and a
great work environment
Pros
great benefits
Independent work from home
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 21, 2014
Communicate with sales representative, make calls, input data, maintain customer reports.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
inconsistant income
Great concept with strong financial backing with weak follow-up.
Independent Account Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 4, 2013
As an independent contractor, the flexibility is great. There was some working with co-workers as dictated by the manager, but the job has it's downtime and up moments. Time management is critical to do the most for the client.
Pros
outside sales with support from branch manager.
Cons
the backup of the product and client is weak.
5 months working for Cartvertising as an Appointment Setter, plan to advance and turn it into my career
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  TemeculaMay 23, 2013
This company provides a great way for local businesses to get high exposure affordable advertising in their local community, and they've been doing it since 1989. You've likely seen their ads before in your local supermarket, often featuring a realtor who's face you'd now recognize anywhere. This is exactly what you'd want as one of these professionals or businesses. It's a great product, it has been since 1989 and will continue to be just as effective even as the internet makes other popular forms of advertising such as the Yellow Pages obsolete.

Doing this job is more often than not rather simple. Many of your clients recognize the supermarkets you are working with. It's simply a matter of finding leads online to call, then setting an appointment with whomever is interested. They provide a helpful script that is effective and covers any information needed to inform the client of the purpose of the call, our product and how to qualify the appointment properly. All of this helps you quickly pick up on the often simple process of calling and setting an appointment with a potential client who is interested and ready to purchase the product upon the representatives completion of their presentation, without any confusion.

The management works with you if you need to find a representative you work better with, they provide you informative training that will help you start calling right away. They will provide any help you need, including finding another appointment setter you work well with to help answer any questions you have, and provide you information about their valuable
  more... experiences. I ended up with multiple appointments set first day and started this job well-trained and ready.

This job does offer commission, nearly every pay period I end up doubling my pay. Everything is done from home, saving you costs on gas, and time spent traveling back and forth from a job with a business you must travel to.

Also, their are opportunities for advancement that are very exciting. You can advance to full-time, or become a representative and potentially turn this into a career that will provide you with an income higher than many small or even midsize businesses earn in profit, due to their generous commissions.

And you can do all your work within the hours set, simply find leads online and make the calls. They will train you on how to find the leads, just be productive during your hours and you will have no problem scheduling appointments and finding leads strictly on your set hours. I do it, so can you.
Pros
company provides a great product you can be proud to represent, relatively simple job to perform everyday from home, opportunities to advance and have a great career with generous comission.
Cons
none that i've experienced or heard anyone else has in the company.
Working from home is a pleasure and Carvertising has provided me that indulgence
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  work from my home in OregonMay 23, 2013
I have worked from home for 12 years now and there is nothing better than getting out of bed walking across the hall and your at work. Cartvertising has given me an opportunity of earning a living out of the comforts of my home and not just a living but a good living. Even though I work from home I am still allotted benefits as if I were working in a brick and mortor office building along with paid vacation and paid holidays, what's not to like. I am paid an hourly wage and generous commissions and they allow me to make as much as I am willing to work for. Cartvertising is a company with a vision and I so proud to be associated with them
Pros
make what your worth
I am a IC Salesperson and absolutely Love this company
sales IC (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 22, 2013
After 2 1/2 years with Cartvertising, I LOVE my sales position!! I think it is difficult for some people because it requires a lot of self discipline. If you put the time in, are good at Sales and aren't afraid to cold call this is a $200,000 plus position. I don't like cold calling but for this type of income it was well worth it. Commissions are High they pay FAST and respect a good salesperson. If you want to sit around waiting for leads your better off at Empire flooring or a lead based job that capps out at around $100,000.00 for top producers. The Top producers here get towards $400,000.00 (My Goal)!! I;m at $200,000 to $300,000 even my first year. Got to love this company!!!
Pros
high commission, great company, fast pay
Cons
need to be self motivated
paid for 29 hours but feels like you work 24/7
Appt Setter (Former Employee) –  everywhereApril 25, 2013
You work from home whichi si supposed to be convient and flexible, I work at home so I can take care of my spouse with special needs. I have found they expect 29 hours a week of calling, but you have to find leads and put together all the calls sheets on your own time. I spoke with the managerin Oregon about time management and my needs and was told even though this is an hourly job I should treat it like it was commission only. I am sorry even in a commission based job 29 hours meant 29 hours... NOT my own personal time!!!!
Pros
hourly wage, i guess
Cons
dont have a bad week, they discard you when they are done with you
too much expected or 29 hour a week job
Appointment Setter (Current Employee) –  southaven, msJanuary 11, 2013
my direct manager is great but upper management has unfair policies and i am not satisfied and they refuse to make me full time and i work just as hard if not harder as the salesmen. i get to do the grunt work for them and they get all the credit and the new policies if they dont make the sales then we get let go-that is totally unfair to me
Pros
direct management is great
Cons
upper management is not acceptable

Comment – March 5, 2013

i would like to know who works for cartvertising as an appointment setter because to my knowledge-up until february i was the only appointment setter in southaven and i have had no problem with the company.