CAS

CAS Employer Reviews

Deputy Program Manager/Sector Manager (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 5, 2014
Pros: team environment
Cons: new and recent management change
This company provided a terrific environment to feel that the job I was doing was important and critical to the success of the company. For more than 8 1/2 years, I stayed excited about going to work. The work dynamic was one of the best I've seen since my days serving in the US Army.
Excellent place to work
Analyst (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 4, 2014
Pros: great benefits and environment
Supported the government on a DoD contract. Enjoyed my work assignment, was given the opportunity to work with little or no supervision. Traveled quit a bit supporting the government. Would work there again if given the opportunity.
CAS Inc.
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Pinehurst, NCMarch 21, 2013
Pros: flexible hours, availability
Cons: not local
Each day usually is different, as my duties change depending on what is needed. Usually, mailings are needed to be sent out, so I help out with those. I have been trained how to send out standard and complete mailings, and have knowledge in additional types as well. Duties that I have performed include filing, mail sorting, running postage, and setting up communities using TOPS software.
Great Job
Sr. Systems Analyst/Strategic Planner (Current Employee), AlaskaFebruary 11, 2013
Love working for this company..great job great management, great coworkers
Productive fun work environment Small family owned business
Customer Service/Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Pinehurst, NCJuly 5, 2012
I worked for this company for 3 years and if i could go back to work there I would. Wonderful owners and managers and the best coworkers to boot :)