Casa Blanca

Casa Blanca Employee Reviews

It was my first job
Hostess & Server (Former Employee), Aurora, COSeptember 23, 2013
hostess sit people to there tables, make sure there food was great, the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and being around great staff.
fun work place
Server (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2013
Pros: cash house
Cons: no benefits
make sure you have enough rollups .... I enjoyed the other fellow employers..
Poor
Cook (Former Employee), Ruidoso, NMJuly 22, 2013
This restaurant has no management skills. The owner, owns several places, and is running all of the into the ground.
Fun place to work at
Buss-person, Dish Washer, Runner, Server (Former Employee), Chandler, AZFebruary 18, 2013
Pros: free food good employees, relaxing atmosphere
Great job. Had a great time. Everyone got along well. The Kitchen was well established, very efficient work pace, good music helped with the overall mood, local customers and relevant work load.
Stessful place to work
Hotel Supervisor (Former Employee), Mesquite, NvJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: health insurance if full time
Cons: raises rarely given
I worked for company for many years. It used to be a fun place to work until the beginning of 2012 when new micromanager was hired. If you want to work anywhere in this company that is not gaming related I would not recomment it. The company rarely gives raises and almost all benefits have been taken away. There tends to be poor communication skills from upper management to subordinates
My first job.
Cashier (Former Employee), Dumfries, VAJune 12, 2012
For my first job, I really enjoyed it. I was 16 and just trying to make some extra money. I was the fastes cashier in the store and I never made any mistakes.
Productive, fun workplace
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), Atwater, CAMarch 20, 2012
everyone was outgoing and fun. It was clean and keept in good conditions. Everyone was ontime and ready to work when they opened.
Familiar place with life music food and drinks,pool table and coins machine,exelente place to be with your family.team work ,nice place to work ..
Bartender (Former Employee), calle esperanza,ponce pr.00730December 13, 2011
Pros: we can use the refill of the sodas machine, and a discount in drinks, and food.
Cons: we has half hour break
Looking the oportunity to bring my knowlege and learn for the best interest of the company.Has the oportunity to work in a team work place ,and grow up .