Casa Blanca Employee Reviews in United States

Disgusting Sweat Joint
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, NVNovember 5, 2015
Ever worked for a Sweat Joint? This is a tough one. Cliques matter here, find a boss and befriend! But in 2 years, we went through 7 pit bosses!!! Incompetence is the norm, and sweating is a full time job here.
They offer Craps, Blackjack, Pai-Gow, UTH, 3-Card, Roulette, and Super Fun 21. They are very harsh on dealers who are losing. They prefer dealers who do not talk, and reward those who win for the house.
The Table Games Manager, can be heard telling players they don't have to tip that much, or seen pushing back dealer bets. There is little to no comp discretion, which can keep disgruntled players coming back.
Food in the EDR is left out for several hours. They CAN make you a sandwich and some custom foods, if there is someone behind the counter. Dealers get a 20 minute break, and you will lose 5 mins total to and from the EDR. Restaurants dispose of old foods by sending it to the EDR. Often late at night, there are decent deserts, watch for mold. Infestations of bugs and roaches in locker rooms, restaurants, dropping to table games during the workday. Restaurant workers may or may not do anything about the roaches, which also plague the buffet. I have seen managers get fired for saying something wrong to the workers, such as "go do this" which the worker doesn't want to do.
Smoking is outside by the entrance, there are butane heaters for the winter, but non-smokers have to walk through it. Once a month, trucks take away the sewage from the casino, employees have to walk past the gagging stench on swing shift. Management goes out the front door, avoiding the nasties.
  more...
You should get the basic insurance, and not bother with anything else. The one doctor in town that accepts the insurance, refuses to take new clients with the insurance. So it's down to Vegas or upto St. George to the nearest doctor, which is 30-80 minutes away.
Overall, this is a horrible company to work for, and I don't have enough space to list everything wrong with the casino, the company, nor the management.
Pros
Free Meals
Cons
Too much to list
yuk
Dining room supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesquite NVSeptember 26, 2015
the worst place I ever worked. Many haters there if you're not part of their little click. Management expects you to be available any time they choose to change the schedule. Raises are not given. The facility is old, outdated and dirty. The free meal offered in the employee dining room is terrible - the food they offer should've been thrown out days before so check for mold & pray for no food poisoning. Don't expect consistency from management, nor any support if you have personal problems. Insurance is offered but very expensive. Second-hand smoke is disgusting. Policy/rules are not the same for everyone - it depends on who likes you.
Pros
they will hire almost anyone
Cons
very stressful environment
This was the worst place I've ever worked.
Cashier/room service (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, NVSeptember 22, 2015
Been in the working Industry for about 10 years now, this place, by far is the most hostile, over nit picking, micro managing place i have ever worked. The people who work here are bad too, so much tension and drama between employees, the back talk, back stab, and passive aggressive managers makes this place by far, the worst. If i were anyone, i would seriously consider looking elsewhere for work. They offer 1 free meal a day, and its old stale food. This by the way is only the start of it. This place is just downright horrible. The customers treat you badly too.
Pros
Free lunch.
Cons
All in my review
Great Company, Great People
Corporate Marketing Project Lead (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 6, 2013
I can't say enough about this company. This was a great company, management, people, and integrity.
Pros
all was excellent.
Cons
nothing bad to say.
fun work place
Server (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 12, 2013
make sure you have enough rollups .... I enjoyed the other fellow employers..
Pros
cash house
Cons
no benefits
Poor
Cook (Former Employee) –  Ruidoso, NMJuly 22, 2013
This restaurant has no management skills. The owner, owns several places, and is running all of the into the ground.
Fun place to work at
Buss-person, Dish Washer, Runner, Server (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 18, 2013
Great job. Had a great time. Everyone got along well. The Kitchen was well established, very efficient work pace, good music helped with the overall mood, local customers and relevant work load.
Pros
free food good employees, relaxing atmosphere
Stessful place to work
Hotel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, NvJanuary 30, 2013
I worked for company for many years. It used to be a fun place to work until the beginning of 2012 when new micromanager was hired. If you want to work anywhere in this company that is not gaming related I would not recomment it. The company rarely gives raises and almost all benefits have been taken away. There tends to be poor communication skills from upper management to subordinates
Pros
health insurance if full time
Cons
raises rarely given
My first job.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAJune 12, 2012
For my first job, I really enjoyed it. I was 16 and just trying to make some extra money. I was the fastes cashier in the store and I never made any mistakes.
Productive, fun workplace
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Atwater, CAMarch 20, 2012
everyone was outgoing and fun. It was clean and keept in good conditions. Everyone was ontime and ready to work when they opened.
Familiar place with life music food and drinks,pool table and coins machine,exelente place to be with your family.team work ,nice place to work ..
Bartender (Former Employee) –  calle esperanza,ponce pr.00730December 13, 2011
Looking the oportunity to bring my knowlege and learn for the best interest of the company.Has the oportunity to work in a team work place ,and grow up .
Pros
we can use the refill of the sodas machine, and a discount in drinks, and food.
Cons
we has half hour break