CASA GRANDE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER

CASA GRANDE REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER Employer Reviews

Excellent setting for OTA fieldwork
OTAS Fieldwork Level I (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZJune 27, 2014
Pros: opportunity for independent research, collaboration with team
I was exposed to a wide variety of patients with different diagnoses, and was taught by skilled OTRs and PTs during the fieldwork.
I found the experience to be challenging and rewarding. The collaboration with my fellow therapy team members was invaluable for the learning and encouragement I received.
Friendly and welcoming workplace with wonderful ties to the community.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Nurse Tech (Current Employee), Casa Grande, ArizonaDecember 28, 2013
Pros: % off food
Cons: breaks and actual lunches are rarely observed or enforced
The hardest part of the job is helping those patients who have either given up on life or are just having an extra hard time with their specific health concern. They are depressed and its just heartbreaking to see their problems, but then they also respond to the smallest thing its also the most rewarding sometimes!
Amazing team and work experience
Certified Central Sterile Tech II (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZNovember 19, 2013
Pros: solid relationships with coworkers and upper managment
Cons: not enough work load at low peak times of the year.
I have found such wonderful people to work with here at Casa Grande Regional Medical Center. True compassion even when the going got tough everyone got tougher and helped out.
Staff RN
Staff RN working on the medical-surgical floor (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZNovember 9, 2013
Pros: small community
Cons: census would drop from april to november and working came down to one 12 hour shift a week.
Working on a med-surg unit in a small community hospital. The co-workers were mostly kind and helpful with a nurse educator who was dedcated to her job.
I love my job
CLA (Current Employee), casa Grande,azOctober 26, 2013
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: pay.shifts
I'm pretty sure I know who wrote the review about the lab.he's a jerk..anyway

I love working in the lab. Everyone is great to work with and everyone gets along great. They make work enjoyable.
The nurses are great for the mmost part. Usually very nice to us. ER nurses are great to work with.

I do feel like we are not paid competitively at all, and – more... with the shifts we work it's hard to find child care. – less
Great place to volunteer
Student Volunteer (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZAugust 20, 2013
I was a student volunteer at CGRMC. I worked in OB/GYN and HR. Between filing paperwork and hearing the screams of newborns I was kept quite busy. I had a lot of fun volunteering here and would love to do it again.
Telemetry, Pediatrics, ER, PIT CREW (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZJune 10, 2013
Great place to work, i have learned alot of new things and the Doctors are always willing to teach new procedures. I enjoy my coworkers and the supervisor team.
worst place ever. picking up cans is better
Phlebotomy (Former Employee), casa grandeMay 12, 2013
Pros: pto
Cons: no moral or values of its employees
Q.This place doesnt not care about its employees. Well the one that voice concern about anything. They have favorites! The supervisor sits around pretending to work but is on the phone with personal calls all day. She lets her favorite employees sit in the office with her. Even letting certain personal friends take very long breaks and use there personal – more... phones. While the other employees work hard. We cant speak up about because then we get in trouble. The supervisor does not have any people skills, the director should see by now why the turn around is so big in the department. Over all this place cares only for its self. They are dirty and do not follow correct protocol when it comes to sanatizing or handwashing. Even the housekeepers do not follow protocol. The floors are disgusting the patient room vents are full of dust and lint. The Ceo should walk around checking those things. If you want the employees to talk about you while you are getting care then this is the place to go. – less
awful management
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), casa grande,azMay 5, 2013
Pros: the nurses i work directly with
Cons: managent only cares about getting what they want-listening to the nurses is not important
Honestly-I have never worked at a place where I felt so unappreciated by the management, we are called in over and over for a multitude of mandatory meetings where we get humiliated about our charting. They are the ones who picked Cerner-not us. Anyway-I work on a floor where more than half of the people I work with have been given a notice of concern. – more... One employee was a good and caring nurse-he made 1 mistake and was immediately fired then was reported to the state board of nursing. I work with an un derstanding that I will have a nurses aide on the floor to help-but they make her stay home almost every shift without pay on call. I am full time but only work part time as I am put on call every single week.I like my co-workers. The director does not listen to us-she makes up the notices of concern before even talking to us about the problem.

They don't offer any matching with the 401 k,health insurance is good but extremely expensive for family – less
Unprofessional and no work/life balance.
Registrar (Current Employee), casa grande, azMarch 21, 2013
Cons: no 15 minute breaks-ever
You will be asked to be available ALL the time. There is NO work life balance. Managers lie and are unprofessional.
Working with co-workers that seem like family.
Customer Service/Admitting (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: incentives to stay healthy
Cons: short breaks
The best part of my job are the patients. I feel everyday I help them by registering them and having compassion and knowledge of my job.
x ray
Medical Transporter (Former Employee), casa grande azJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: a nice and calm job
Cons: seeing people pass away
Picked up people for there apt droped them off at the x ray dep.gave meds to thoses needed it.sign froms for the patients. did frist aid and cpr classes.
does not value employees/
former employee (Former Employee), casa grande regional medical centerNovember 13, 2012
Pros: the hard working staff that provides service to the patients.
Cons: management
Terrible place to work.The revolving door of emplyees is a statement for how they treat them. Any warm body to fill a position. The "happy" customers in they'er flyers and calenders are all employees. If you question any inappropriate practice or buck the "good ol boys" network, they find a way to get rid of you. The hospital talks about moving into – more... the modern era of medicine but won't change the old habits they have followed for years. – less
best company of heart 2012
IT Analyst II (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZAugust 22, 2012
Pros: very comfortable and friendly, community oriented
Cons: geographic area does not allow for pay scale appropriatness
I have really enjoyed my time with CGRMC over the past seven years. It is a great place to work with great officers in charge.
CLA II
Clinical Lab Assistant II (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZAugust 6, 2012
Pros: payroll deductions on scrubs
Cons: schedule
I worked at CRMC for a short time. I worked there so that I could afford to go back to Louisiana after Hurricane Katrina. It was a busys hospital.
Most definitely the best pace to work at
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZJuly 31, 2012
Pros: community outreach, fun activities, birthday breakfasts, wow moments
I joined the hospital in 2004 and have seen improvement and great strides with change in leadership in 2009. Rona Curphy, CEO is a dynamic leader who walks the talk. She works hard along with her Senior Leadership team to deliver excellent care to our patients. In the 20+ yrs of healthcare experience, CGRMC has been by far the best. I love my job and – more... look forward to my day each morning. The teamwork, care and compassion, warmth and friendliness makes CGRMC a fun place to work at. I feel valued at CGRMC. CGRMC for me is my second home; I am not a number but a member of a family. – less
Hard working employees work well with patients and other eimployees.
Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Current Employee), Casa Grande, ArizonaJune 21, 2012
Pros: people are all pleasant and helpful, work well together
Cons: management not very flexible
Casa Grande hospital is a wonderful place to work. The emplyees are very positive and work well with each other. Patient care is the priority. Management knows all employees and are always available to discuss any concerns. They encourage learning and are will to work with employees to gain experience and help people work into other areas if interested. – more... Cross training is encouraged as well as sharing of knowledge. – less
Great Place to work
Clinical Nurse Educator (Current Employee), Casa Grande, AZJanuary 19, 2012
Pros: positive working environment and staff
CGRMC has been a fabulous place to work. I have enjoyed my coworkers as well as our management. I have been an employee at CGRMC for many years and have been able to advance my career with their encouragement, support and assistance. I have nothing but positive feelings for this organization.